Chapter 13: Screw them!, family is more important!

|Rebel Mello 0w0|

(Marshmello POV)

I had a thought, what if I didn't have to follow their rules, what if I could do what I want, be with my family, have a life outside the whole celebrity thing. I grabbed my phone and called up my company I was working for to tell them something.

(Couple minutes later)

"How the hell are you going to make money huh?! Mr. Comstock! You signed with us and therefore, you can't leave us!"They shouted

"Well being a dick,won't make yours any bigger!"I said.

"You're being stupid Mr. Comstock for leaving us. You're going to regret every life decision you ever made including your little family!"They said

"Oh is that right? What has you and your family done to be more smarter Einstein? At least my spouse enjoys being in bed with me, bet you can't even make her moan, while I at least make him beg or moan!"I said.

"Fine whatever! Just don't come to us when your poor!"They said.

"Yeah I'll keep my 21 million dollars and live life!"I said then hung up. I was really snappy and I really just wanted to get out of there grasp. I'm still famous, I just don't work for anyone anymore, which means I can spend time with Alan and my kids. The spouse comeback by the way, was fully true...

A/N
It's really short but like, it's good, those comebacks tho! Goodbye and I'll talk to you all later- KS!