Chapter 14: Leaked

(Alan's POV)

I woke up with a headache and my vision was blurry, only thing I can remember is me falling down the stairs and Marshmello talking but I couldn't make out what he said, so I just nodded at everything he said an hoped it wasn't a question I was suppose to say no to. I sat up and saw he was asleep on the couch, I thought he said he was leaving, but I took advantage of this and scooted over to him and snuggled under his chin. I noticed the girls were in his lap sleeping, I smiled and snuggled up to him. I heard a buzz from his phone, I didn't want to be nosy but it was getting the best of me. I picked up his phone and went to his Twitter and saw a post from one of his friends.

I was confused on what the fight was about but maybe, I was asleep and I didn't hear and then I saw another one

Ok now I'm getting concerned about what happened. I slightly shook him and he woke up and then I asked him.

"Chris, what's this whole boss fight thing about?"I questioned him. He looked away for awhile and then looked back at me.

"I sort of.. Quit my job to be with you and the kids"He said nervously.

"Chris, why would you quit your own career to be with me, you need to work you know!"I said.

"Well I haven't lost my job completely, I just don't work for anyone anymore"He said.

"Well still, you shouldn't had done that!"I said mostly disappointed. He looked in embarrassment.

"I'm just going to the kids to bed real quick.."He said as he picked up the girls and went upstairs. I sort of feel bad for him now, because I should've been a little more supporting than pushy and mom-like.

(Couple hours later)

I was beginning to worry about Chris, he hasn't come down here in hours. I got up from the couch and went upstairs to the bedroom, he wasn't there, I was confused at first but I went into the girls room and saw him sleeping on the chair next to the two cribs the girls were in. I walk up towards him and saw he was still a little awake.

"Chris.."I whispered. He didn't respond.

"Chris!.."I whispered a little louder. He still didn't respond.

"Chris"I said in my normal voice. He woke up and stared at me but looked away afterwards.

"I'm sorry about the whole thing that happened downstairs"I said.

"No, you were right, I shouldn't have left my record for you and the kids"He groaned.

"Besides that, I see how dedicated you are to your family"I said trying to lighten the mood. He nodded and stood up and picked me up and smiled at me.

"You know, one of the things I said to my boss was 'I can make you moan or beg', want to make it a reality?" He said passionately. I smiled but I wasn't really in the mood for sex so I turned away and got out of his grasp.

"Sorry, but I'm not in the mood right now"I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He frowned at me and I silently sighed and went to the bedroom to go to sleep.

(Marshmello's POV)

I was mostly disappointed that I couldn't have sex with him and I felt like that was the only way for me to be relieved and calmed but I guess not for him.

"Oh.. I sense you want something huh?"A feminine voice said.
"Who's there?"I said.
"I know you want him to be yours.."It said.
"Who the hell is there!"I said.
"Lust.."It said.
"What do you want!"I said.
"Not what I want, what you want.."Lust said.
"What do you mean?"I said.
"You want to have sex with Alan, but you can't have any because he's just not in the mood, well, I can set the mood for him"Lust said.
"Why wou-"I said as I got interrupted.
"But! In exchange, I want control of your body.."Lust said.
"No! I remember what happened last time!"I said.
"That was Guilt's fault, but trust me, you will want this.."Lust said.
"Are you sure?"I questioned Lust.
"I'm completely sure.."Lust said reassuring.
"Ok.. Fine.."I said. I heard a laugh and felt something take over.

(Alan's POV)

I lied down in bed as I starting to drift away until I heard a door open, it was Chris,. He walked over to me with a small smirk on his face as he got on top of me. I looked worried as he lifted my shirt, I quickly moved his hand away but he put his hand back on my shirt and I got off the bed and backed away.

"Chris I know you want this, but please I'm not in the mood"I explained. He laughed quietly and said.

"That's what I'm trying to do.."He said. I looked confused, he got up and pushed my against the glass door to the balcony and started to dry hump me. I turned red and tried to speak but he quickly silenced me by putting his hand on my mouth, he then bit my neck softly and then pulled away.

"I know you're tense, I can taste the salt in your sweat.."He whispered. I muffled as he continuously get biting my neck, him biting hard every minute. He then pulled away and giggled.

"I wanna rock your body all night, it's all but lust on the first night.."He passionately whispered. I squirmed to try and get out of his grasp but failed to, he then whispered in my ear again.

"Who needs clothes when you're covered in my love.."I tried to scream but no one was here to hear my cries. He then began to strip me of my clothes and I felt the need to hurt him but, I felt to merciful for him. I'm crying with a possessed Marshmello striping me down to nothing. I'm sorry. But I have to..

A/N
Oof that took me long. So I won't be posting a whole lot for like the next three weeks because I have Semester Exams and because I have a lot of work to complete and around the time I finish all that work, I have like 3 hours to try and post something for you guys but, after that three weeks I have a break for like two weeks so I probably be posting more often then this three weeks and may I just give a little thanks to Blvrry_ and GALAXYFOXX3 just because I love them and they love my story, sorry for the seriously long A/N I have a lot of stuff to say. Anyways have a great day and I'll talk to my little blossoms later. Bye!- EG! (If you hate my new end saying please tell me I will change it ☺)