Part I: A Staff Member

"Kim Taehyung, don't you dare wake him before I finish," Bo warned the red haired devil taking selfies with a dead asleep Jungkook.

"Noona, you know how Jungkook is when he sleeps. Look," Taehyung squished Jungkook's cheeks between his fingers, "he has no idea what's going on."

Bo waved off Tae as he bounced over to the other sleeping victims in the Music Bank waiting room. "Aww, this poor boy. His hyungs torment him when he can't even defend himself," she mumbled. She finished Jungkook's blush with a large brush and then scrounged around the makeup bag for the rose tinted Vaseline for his lips.

She was carefully applying the lipgloss when Bo realized that Jungkook was awake and staring right at her. "Noona," he murmured softly. He felt like he was still in a dream, with Bo's beautiful face inches from his own.

"Shhh, it's okay, Jungkook. Just sleep for a few more minutes. I know how tired you must be with this comeback. I'll wake you up when it's almost time to go on the air," she promised as he nodded lazily.

"Thanks, Noona, you're so pretty - helpful, you're so h-helpful," he stuttered. He cursed himself for trying to talk when he was still half asleep.

"You must be really tired, silly. Go back to sleep."

"Okay, Noona, whatever you want," he said and closed his eyes obediently.

She shook her head, amused. "He's right though, I am helpful and pretty. At least someone noticed around this place," she grumbled under her breath. As she started on his hair, Bo failed to notice the smile that spread across Jungkook's face.

***

A few hours later, the Bangtan boys rushed off the stage. They were immediately surrounded by staff members trying to help them prep for the last portion of the Music Bank filming. Bo was equipped with several hand towels. She quickly went to work at dabbing the sweat off Suga's face.

"I'll do it myself," he offered as he pulled the towel from her hand. "Can you help Jin and Jungkook? They're doing the sign off so they need to look better than the rest of our ugly faces."

"Hey! Speak for yourself!" V countered, "Not all of us are ugly, just Jimin and J-Hope."

Bo put a cold towel on Jin's neck as he rolled his eyes towards his band mates. "They're such babies, huh?"

"Jin, you're all babies," she laughed.

"Nu uh, I'm a man. I'm older than you, aren't I?" Jin raised his eyebrow and Bo had to remember to breathe. Six months as one of the stylist and she still couldn't get used to how good looking these boys were.

"Barely. A few months don't really count in my book, Jin."

"It does for me. You should be calling me oppa," he said, giving her his most charming smile.

Bo had to force herself to ignore both his words and his smile. Working with these boys was downright risky at times. She pushed a towel into his hand and told him to wipe the sweat off his forehead. She still had to attend to Jungkook and time was running out.

"Noona, I need help with these buttons." Jungkook walked up to her and puffed his naked chest out to her, his button up shirt wide open.

"Did you get another shirt?" She asked as she  glanced down at his chocolate abs and reminded herself to stay professional. He's just a baby, she thought, just a little boy with huge muscles and a sexy smile.