Part III. A Confidante

"Come over, I need you," Jungkook said into the phone.

"I don't think it's a good idea, Kookie," Bo replied, biting her lip.

"Noona, why do we always have to play this game? Why do you always have to act like you don't want to when I know you want it just as badly as I do?"

Bo couldn't think of a good reply. She herself wasn't sure why she did this every time. They had incredible sex every time, no doubt. But it always felt wrong afterwards, and she would be filled with regret until it inevitably happened again.

"I can't. Sorry, Jungkook," she said before hanging up.

***

"Why do you always make me beg for it, Noona?" Jungkook asked as he nibbled on Bo's neck. "Don't you like this?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"What about this? Do you like this?" Jungkook squeezed her breasts together and sucked on each nipple until Bo cried out yes. He smirked before sucking purple marks all over them. "I marked you. This means you're mine, Noona."

She nodded.

"Say it," Jungkook ordered as he slipped his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

"I'm yours!" she moaned.

He slipped a finger inside her and pumped her until she was bucking her hips to his rhythm. "Say it again, Noona. Say you're Jungkook's."

"I'm Jungkook's!" she cried obediently as he slipped in another digit, ramming her with his thick fingers repeatedly until her legs were shaking.

"I'm going to cum," she groaned into his neck.

"Not yet," he said as he pulled his fingers out. "You made me beg so now I'm going to make you beg for it."

"That's so mean," she replied frustratedly.

He laughed as he took his dick and grazed her slit with the hard tip. "Do you want my dick inside you?"

"Yes!"

"Then beg for it," he said rubbing his dick harder and faster against her clit.

"Please, Jungkook. Please put it in," she moaned, pulling on his hips.

"Not yet, Noona. You're not begging quite hard enough yet. Make it sound like you really want it. Beg the way I had to beg for you to finally come over tonight."

Bo bit her lip. Jungkook had texted her almost nonstop for an hour after she had hung up on him. Each text sounded more desperate than the last so that she was filled with confusion and guilt.

She finally took a cab over when J-Hope texted her: Please come over so the crybaby will stop whining. He didn't even want Rapmon's porn or to eat Jin's cooking. 😱

"Come on, Noona. I'm waiting," Jungkook spanked her hard, bringing her back to reality.

"Please, baby. Please put your big, hard dick in me. I'll do anything you want. I promise to be a good girl from now on and treat you right," she said, remembering his texts with heavy guilt.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that," he moaned. Then he flipped her over and shoved his dick into her. "You're so wet, Noona. You must like begging for my dick, huh." He rammed into her hard, pulling out almost all the way before ramming it to the hilt. The mix of pain and pleasure was something Jungkook had never made her feel before. Usually he was quite eager and vigorous, like the Energizer Bunny. But this time, he was fucking her hard and slow so that she could feel every inch of his long shaft.

"I like it when you talk dirty, Kookie," she breathed as she felt herself cumming.

"Oh fuck, you squeeze so tight when you cum," he gasped as his dick twitched inside her. He pumped into her faster. "You like it when I fuck you like this?" he asked as he gripped her shoulders from behind to push her harder onto his shaft.

"Yes, I love it," she whimpered from being overly sensitive from cumming.

"Are you going to make me beg for it in the future?"

"No, Kookie," she said.

"Promise me," he said as he continued to fuck her even faster, his balls slapping against her.

Bo bit her lip again to stop herself from crying out from his desperate pounding. Her thighs were quivering from wanting to cum again.

"Bo. Promise me that your pussy is all mine," he said, stopping himself from pumping into her. He moved one hand down to rub her clit, his dick still engorged inside of her. The other hand pinched and tugged at her nipple. She felt herself about to cum again from his hand stimulating her already overstimulated clit.

"Bo."

Bo's eyes widened from realizing that he had said her name twice now. He had always called her Noona. But before she could figure out why, she felt herself starting to cum uncontrollably from his fingers. "I promise, Jungkook," she moaned into the pillow.

"That's my girl," he said as he started fucking her again harder than ever until he filled the condom with his cum. "Oh, I'm cumming, baby. I'm cumming!" he grunted loudly.

He pulled out and laid down beside her. The desperation that Bo felt oozing off him from before was gone and a huge smile now played on his lips. He was a little boy again, which made her want to leave him even faster than usual.

She turned away to sit up but Jungkook took this opportunity to wrap his arms around her and pull her close to spoon.

"No, don't go. Spend the night here, Noona. Let's just go to sleep now, like this," he begged even as his eyes started drooping into slumber.

Bo laid completely still waiting for Jungkook's breathing to deepen. Then she slowly tried to detach herself from the heavy arms and legs wrapped around her. She knew he was a heavy sleeper so it startled her when Jungkook whispered, "Noona," and held her even closer and tighter. "Stay with me tonight. Please. I get so lonely when you're not here."

She nodded and patted the arm wrapped around her. "I know," she said and turned around so that her head was nestled into his neck. He kissed her forehead before falling asleep, this time for real.

Bo felt a tear slip down her cheek. Jungkook had finally shared something with her, had finally opened himself up enough to confide in her. It made her feel relieved that he finally showed this side of him, and a little hopeful that maybe this relationship was more than just sex. But it also saddened her deeply because she had already known that he was lonely all along, and that his loneliness was the one thing that kept her coming back to him.