Part IV. A Belonging

Bo woke up to Jungkook rubbing her breasts, his morning wood pushed firmly against her butt.

"I think I went a little too hard on you last night," he said sheepishly as his fingers circled the purple marks on her breasts.

She kissed him. "No, I liked it," she murmured against his lips.

He laughed. "Good." He pushed her back against the blanket on the makeshift bed they had slept upon on the ground. He wanted to climb on top of her but she pushed him back down. She laid light kisses down his chest and chiseled abs, making him groan as she circled his thick member.

"Stop teasing me," he said as he pushed the back of her head, trying to guide her mouth to his hardened dick. She laughed and pulled away.

He huffed in frustration. "That's it. You're going to get it now." He picked her up and pulled open the door.

"Jeon Jungkook, stop it right now. We're naked!" she hissed.

"Oh man, holy shit!" Yoongi cried out, frozen in the opposite end of the hallway, staring down at them.

"Hey, that's my line." Jungkook then said nonchalantly, "Close your mouth, Hyung. It's not like you haven't seen a naked girl before."

He swung the bathroom door closed behind them and set her down on the counter. He turned on the water in the shower and picked her back up. But before they even got into the shower, Jungkook thrust his dick deep into her.

"Your pussy is always so wet, Noona," he moaned as he shoved her against the wall and fucked her hard.

***

Bo was trying to creep quietly out of the dorm when she heard the ding of the microwave in the kitchen.

"Jin?" She peeked into the kitchen expecting him to be slaving away in the kitchen.

Taehyung waved to her. "Nope, it's just me. I think Jin left last night." He checked his phone. "Actually I don't remember him even coming home last night. But that's probably a good thing. Maybe I should check his room."

"Oh, okay. Well, I'll probably see you at BigHit later today. Bye!" She said hurriedly as she rushed out the front door.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and then headed towards the large bedroom that Jin shared with Yoongi. "Hey Suga, is Jin in here?"

Yoongi didn't even bother looking up from his laptop as he replied, "Negative."

"Do you know where he is?"

"V, how the fuck would I know? Hopefully he's not in the kitchen sharpening up his butcher knives to cut up some sausage, you know what I mean?" He looked up at Tae and raised his eyebrows. They both nodded to each other before Tae backed out of the room.

"Jimin? Hosoek?" Tae tried their room next. "Did Jin come home last night?"

"Let's hope not," Jimin muttered sarcastically.

"Hope!  That's me!"  J-Hope yelled as he played Overwatch on the computer.

"Did she leave yet?" Jimin asked.

Tae looked at him confused. "Who?"

"Bo? Never mind. I'll go check for myself.  I need to talk to Jungkook anyway," Jimin grumbled as he pushed past Taehyung, a hard glint in his usual soft smiling eyes.