Part V. A Liar

"Jin," Bo tapped his shoulder. "Wake up.  You need to change."

Jin stirred but didn't open his eyes.

"Jin?" Bo tapped his shoulder again as Jin grabbed her hand and held it against his chest.  She tried to pull it back but he held it firmly.

"Oppa," he murmured.

"Huh?" she asked confused.

"It's Oppa. I told you to call me Oppa."  He smiled.

"I'm going to call you Ahjussi if you don't let go of my hand," she warned.

"Sassy today," he chastised her as he let go of her hand. She pointed to his suit and walked away quickly. There were times that Jin made her heart beat so hard that she felt she had to escape. She wasn't sure if it was his ability to rile her up or a genuine affection for the man, but she wasn't willing to think about it either way.

Jin grumbled as he pulled on the button up shirt, his hands sweaty as he fumbled with the buttons. His jaw clenched as he wished she didn't pull away every time he touched her. He wished that for once she would leave her soft hand in his and call him Oppa or sweetie or baby. But all he got was ahjussi. "Fine, if she wants an ahjussi, I'll give her an ahjussi...."

"Who are you talking to?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing, no one!" Jin shot back in surprise.

"Someone called you an ahjussi?" Hoseok laughed.

"You want to hear my new knock knock joke?  Knock, knock."

Hoseok put up his hand and walked away, "No, never mind.  Forget I asked."

"Awww, come on. J-Hope is very no fun."

***

Bo brightened when she saw Jungkook standing by the door of the dressing room, already dressed in his suit.

"Looking good," she whispered with a wink as she passed by.

He grabbed her wrist.  "What was that?"

Bo looked at him, taken aback by his strong grip on her wrist. "It's called a compliment, Jeon Jungkook.  Adults give them to one another when they like what they see."

She watched as Jungkook rolled his eyes and his tongue pushed out the side of his cheek.  He's mad... again, she thought.

He pulled her into the hallway roughly by her wrist before hissing, "Was Jin holding your hand?"

"Yes, Kookie, and then we kissed and I grabbed his junk in front of the entire staff."  She pulled her arm back as he stood there open mouthed.  "I'm so tired of this. Grow up," she said, brushing off his hand as he reached for her.

Taehyung saddled up next to Jungkook as they watched her walk down the hall. He patted Jungkook's shoulder consolingly. "I think she's pissed."

***

"I'm sorry, baby. Please don't be mad at me anymore."

"Jungkook, just stop. I can't do this anymore. Please just let me go."

"No, I can't," he insisted.