Part I. A Proposition (Smuttier Version)

"This isn't going to go away, Jin. You can't just hope and pray your way out of this," Bo said desperately.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus, please don't mention jHope while my fingers are knuckle deep inside you," Jin groaned. His fingers curled inside her pussy, and Bo let out an uncontrollable moan.

"I said hope," she said, becoming short of breath. "Not JHope. It's not the same."

"Yes, it is. And you just mentioned him again," Jin laughed.

Bo sighed and tried to close her legs. "We need to have this conversation. You can't just distract me with sex every time I bring it up."

Jin pulled his fingers out of Bo's panties. "Don't worry so much. Things will calm down in a couple months. It always does. Now, just relax, Bo. Let me make you feel good." He leaned in to kiss her but she pulled away.

"In a couple more months, a hundred more petitions like this one will have been sent to Big Hit demanding that you be kicked out of BTS. I've already been fired from my new job because I couldn't leave the house," Bo said in exasperation.

"I told you that I'd take care of you. You won't need to work for the rest of your life. Okay?" Jin said soothingly. His hands traveled up back up her thigh and pulled down her panties.

Bo acted like she didn't notice and continued the tense conversation. "You know it's not about work or money. It's the fact that I can't leave the house at all. I'm getting cabin fever. I literally feel like the walls are caving in on me," Bo said as Jin pulled her to the foot of the bed and turned her over so that her bare ass was in the air.

Jin took his own boxers off. His fat cock sprung up in the air, happy to be free and ready to go. He slapped it a couple times against her butt. "I'll bring you out tonight after we fuck, okay? It will be fun. We can watch a movie," Jin proposed as he pushed the succulent top of his cock against her slit.

"Can we finish talking before fucking, Jin? You know how I hate angry sex."  She turned around to look at him.

"Who's angry here? Nobody's angry," Jin responded innocently with wide eyes.

"We can't go to a movie. We can't go any where. You know I can't leave the house without people following me, cursing at me. Last time we went out together, it was even worse. I can't believe people would throw rocks. Are we living during the Joseon Dynasty? Your stitches haven't even healed yet," she said, checking Jin's head. Jin took the opportunity to fondle her breasts.

"Are your boobs growing? They feel so soft," Jin murmured. He took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. Bo let out a soft whine at the sensation. He took that as an invitation to latch onto her other breast, rubbing and squeezing it until she moaned loudly.

"Bo, let's just forget everything tonight and fuck for hours like we used to. You need to let your mind rest," Jin suggested.  He kissed her, opening her mouth with his tongue so Bo wouldn't be able to argue. 

Bo resisted only a second before she let herself be consumed by Jin's passion.  His fingers tangled into her hair as they kissed. Her hands slowly made their way down to Jin's cock. Handling it roughly, she stroked it, causing Jin to groan inside their kiss.

"That's it, baby.  Let me feel your pussy," Jin said. He pined her against the bed with his hips and spread her legs wide.  "This is exactly what we need."

"Jin, I want to feel your big dick inside me. Put it in," Bo whispered.

"Music to my ears, baby. Just what I wanted to hear," Jin said with a laugh. His face lit up now that he had all of Bo's attention.  With a smooth flick of his hips, he entered her. She moaned as his  dick impaled her again and again in rhythmic motion.