Part II. A Promise

Jin ran down the hallway to the elevators but Bo had already disappeared. He tapped at the elevator button impatiently and prayed all the way down to the lobby that she wasn't gone. But she was nowhere to be found in the lobby either. He ran out the front doors and saw her about to get into a taxi.

"Bo!" he yelled, not caring who heard or saw him on the streets of Gangnam. He grabbed her from the taxi door and slammed it shut.

"Jin! Stop, let me go!" Bo said, her eyes red and puffy.

Jin was surprised to see her crying. She had seemed so cold and distant in the conference room in front of Bang PD and the lawyer.

"Bo, you do love me," he said in relief.

"What? Yes, of course I do! That's why I need to leave," she said, crying uncontrollably now.

Jin hugged her tightly. "No, you can't leave me. Please don't say that again."

The taxi man got out of his car. "You getting in or what? The tab is still running. You still owe me money even if you don't take the ride."

Jin nodded and opened the door for Bo and tucked her into the back seat with him. He kept whispering in her ear all the things he loved about her, but Bo was silent the entire trip, seemingly numb or in shock.

When they finally arrived at her apartment, Jin gave the taxi driver a wad of cash without even looking at how much. "If you take this, that means you won't be saying a word to anyone about what you've seen or heard in the last hour... unless you want to be sued for everything you have down to the last crumb in this car," Jin said firmly.

The man nodded his head eagerly. Jin put the money in his hand and took a quick picture of the taxi's license plate before the car drove away.

Then he picked up Bo and carried her all the way up to her apartment. He undressed her and put her into clean pajamas and laid her in bed and got in beside her. She was silent throughout, her eyes dull and looking at nothing.

He bit his lip and wondered if he should take her to the hospital. She hadn't spoken at all since they left Big Hit. Did all the death threats break her? Was the meeting with the lawyer and Bang PD the last straw that did her in?

"Bo?" he called to her softly, touching her cheek. She didn't reply so he leaned in and kissed her lips softly. At first, she still didn't respond but then slowly, she kissed him back. He felt his heart lighten as he opened his mouth to kiss her more deeply. And she responded and did the same, their tongues meeting lightly.

Jin pulled Bo on top of her, moaning against her kiss as she gyrated her hips against his, his cock already hard and standing at attention. She pulled away from his lips and sat up. Using her panty-covered pussy, she stroked the side of his shaft.

"I need to be inside you," Jin groaned. Without any further foreplay, he slipped off her panties and held his dick up for her as she slid all the way down to the hilt.

"Jin," she moaned. The first words she had uttered since Big Hit was his name. He loved the way it sounded from her lips.

"Say my name again, Bo," he said as held her up and quickly pumped his big dick into her from underneath.

"Jin," she said breathlessly, her hands gripping onto his wide shoulders.

Jin leaned forward to suck on the tits hanging in front of his face. His tongue flicked one of her nipples before pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it. Bo moaned and laid her chest on his mouth. He bit them lightly making her gasp.

She pulled herself off his cock and got on all fours. "Do me from behind, Jin," she said.

Jin got off the bed and pulled her to the edge before inserting himself slowly into her wet pussy. She lowered her back as he took a hold of her ass and squeezed it before starting to move inside her. Bo moaned into the sheets as he slammed into her. His fingers started digging into her ass cheeks as he banged her harder and harder. Bo started touching her clit so she would cum the same time as Jin. Feeling Bo get even wetter from her own fingers made Jin chase his orgasm even faster. She tightened her cunt around his huge cock as she started feeling that high.