chapter uno!

Zayn's POV:

"Love you more than this." Liam sang the last words just like an angel, he is an angel... WHOA! Hold up, what is that feeling? Psht nothing to worry about, must be on my man period. As I stopped worrying I heard all the fans screaming for an encore. I couldn't help but laugh. Unfortunately we had an interview in the morning and it was already.... I looked down - crap I forgot my watch *face plant*. Anywho it was late.  

"Thanks guys, but we gotta be up early in the morning; interview and all, love you all bya!!" Harry shouted as we all followed him off stage. I then noticed Liam wasn't with us and I turned around to see him making googly eyes at a girl in the crowd, inside of me anger flared, I didn't mean for it... But for the life of me, I couldn't keep it in.  

"For fuck sake Liam, get your brunette ass down here now!" I practically screamed in at him. He spun on his heel to face me. 

"Zayn, christ no need to get jesus involved." Liam sighed running a hand through his straightened hair. 

"Oh well I'm sorry, MR. I-dont-think-the-band-is-more-important-than-the-girl-I'm-making-eyes-at." And with that I stomped off. It was ridiculous. He's almost as bad as Harry.

Within this little mind rant I hadn't noticed that all the boys had entered the room and were now shooting death glares in my direction. Apart from Liam, who looked kind of guilty. When noticed, I stared them down and growled. 

"Ya'll got something to say?" They rolled their eyes, and Louis even scoffed. 

"Yes-" Niall spoke "as a matter of fact we do. You hurt Liam. Stabbed him in the back even an-" 

"Oh now I see, everyone just hates me? Well perhaps you'd rather I'd go jump off a cliff, or drown. Admit it you do!" I exclaimed. Running off and jumping in the passenger seat of the limo. When did this get here? I looked around to see all the boys walking towards the limo, having a chat. Like old bidders. Except Liam who looked deathly pale like all the crisps he'd had before the show were just going to fly out of his stomach and onto the back of one of the other guys heads. I rolled my eyes, plugging my earphones in. Listening to Dearly Beloved - Utada Hikaru. This song always calmed me. I sighed, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Liams Pov:

I stared at Zayn in his seat. God he was so gorgeous. What I would give to run my hands through his luscious black hair and kiss those plump soft- If you hadn't noticed yet, I am gay and falling for my bandmate Zayn Jawaad Malik. Who can blame me? He is soooo fit! Yet he could never feel the same, which is why every night I go into my room and cut myself, knowing I'll never be good enough for him.  

"Hey Liam we're here at the house now... What were you thinking 'bout?" I looked down to see Niall gazing up at me, expectantly. I then stared out the window realising we were at the house. How much time did I spend thinking? 

"Nothing, my little monkey friend. Nothing at all...." With this I hopped out of the car and literally bolted towards the house. I got out the keys and unlocked the door, entering the code to switch the alarm off. I gazed around the house yawning.  

"HEY!! That's my salt and vinegar crisps you're happily munching away on!" I heard Niall scream, at a very unlucky someone. 

"That's my bra you're wearing!!" I heard Harry scream back. 

"... Erm Harry I don't wear bra's" watching Niall step in the house and sprint towards the kitchen, in search of more food. Oh Niall what are we gonna do with you? 

"What ever stops the tears!" Harry answered back, jogging past me. I saw Louis walk in through the door, shooting me a sympathetic glance. I silently started fuming inside. I had completely forgotten what Zayn had said: there was the miserable git right now.. I walked up to the little shit and slapped him right across the face,

Instantly I felt guilty. There were tears streaming down Zayn's face. He then looked up at me with betrayal and pain in his orbs of brown.  

"Oh my god, Zayn... I'm so sorry." I whispered, mostly to myself. I then proceeded to run up to my room. Locking the door. I paced about. Wondering what to do... when I saw it. The razor. I shuffled over to it and picked it up. Bringing it up to my wrist. I'm so sorry Zayn I love you. Slicing my wrist. The blood started pouring. I gasped not meaning to cut that far. I then bought it to my other wrist and cut even deeper then that. I sighed peacefully, gazing at the wounds. Before realising what I'd done. I dropped the razor. Opening the door to the bathroom I placed my wrist under the tap and turned it on.

After cleaning up all the blood. I bandaged my wrists and put on a long sleeved top. Slowly, so very slowly, I began my route back to the guys down stairs. I called out Louis name. 

"Louis?" My voice sounding weaker than I thought. He suddenly walked through the door of the sitting room. I gaped at the anger on his face. 

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL LIAM!! Could you not have just poked him, really hard?" He jabbed my chest. That hurt, emotionally more than physically. "Plus why have you changed your shirt?"

He noticed? Oh crap. 

"Oh I was getting cold. I really am sorry about Zayn. Is he ok?" Allowing sympathy to seep into my voice. Even though he deserved it. "I'm just gonna go rest a bit. 'Scuse us." With that I sluggishly trudged into the lounge and flung myself on the four seater sofa. This is gonna be an interesting week.