chapter quatro

Nialls POV: 

Well this is good, this is great. I have beans in my hair and cheese cake down my back. I look like a slightly deformed oompa loompa. It doesn't help that Louis is humming their theme tune. I hope Zayn's ok, it's been three hours and they're still not home yet. Harry's gone out. Said he had stuff to pick up. Liam will be furious when he gets home, who else is gonna shout at us? Not Zayn he's too cool. 

"Zayn's cool? Well we are cooler than cool!" Louis exclaimed and looked at me with a gleam in his eye and a smirk on his face. Was I speaking aloud? Oh well. Life goes on. 

"We are ICE COLD!!" I sang. We looked at each other and started patting the dog and screwing the lightbulb. 

"My baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know for sure!" I hollered, in my irish accent it sounded strange. Yet I was having to much fun to care. 

"But does she really wanna, but can't stand to see me walk out the door. Don't try to fight the feelin', 'cos the thought alone is killing me right now!" Louis then sang. We were still dancing and singing when the trio returned. 

"Hey love birds! We are home!" Our mouths dropped open and we both looked around and saw that the kitchen was still a mess. It was now one in the morning and we had done nothing! 

"Crap!" I whisper shouted "Louis go distract them!" I sped around putting all the available food in it's correct compartments in the fridge-freezer, I then swept up all the now unfrozen peas and scooped them into the bin. I looked around there was still un nameable slop everywhere. Shoot, I grabbed the mop and bucket and proceeded to mop the floor, until I slipped in a pile of ice cream. 

"OUCH!" A bolt of pain shot through my back. I saw liam race into the room. This just keeps getting better and better. I swear someone up there must really have it in for us. 

"Niall! Are you ok? Answer me mate?" I glared up at him. Does this look like scrubs to you, people? 

"Liam I'm fine, ecstatic even." I grunted as I got up. Oh that's gonna hurt in the mornin'. I chuckled, that's my favourite movie quote. 

"Oh that's good-" he said in a very innocent voice, yet with something lurking beneath the surface. "Then perhaps one of you can tell me why on earth there is still piles of crap everywhere!?" He shot death glares at both of us. 

'"Louis had an accident?" I grinned and offered. "OW!" I got a whack in the head. I turned around to see louis, with a less than pleased expression on his face and his eyebrows under the cover of his fringe. I pointed at them. 

"Erm, your eyebrows have receded." I spoke "OW! Stop that!" He face palmed me this time. I grumbled and looked at liam. 

"Well?" He questioned. 

"We started dancing and singing and acting the goat." Louis said. Speaking the truth. 

"Well then you can clear it all up and do dishes for the rest of the weak-" 

"BU-" 

"NO BUTS!" He shouted. I glared at louis who shrugged his shoulders. 

"Beggars can ni be choosers laddie." He spat out in a scottish. I say scottish. Sounded kind of jamacian. I shook my head. I am really enjoying this.  

"Anyhow, how is zayn?" I asked. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear." I saw zayn walk slowly round the corner. 

"No offense mate, but you looked like you rolled around in a batch of cheese and beans." I looked at him like he was stupid. Though he looked and sounded better now. 

"Sorry 'bout the nuttela zayn, but could you peoples scram. Need to clean?" They all huffed and walked off. I grabbed louis' collar. 

"And where, my friend, do you think you're going?" I asked. 

"Wellllllllll-" he ninja chopped my arm and ran off. That boy is so getting it tomorrow. To tired to care.

As soon as I finished mopping the floor and wiping the surfaces I walked up the stairs. Hearing light snores come from zayn's room and what sounded like a tractor from harry's room. Jesus that boy has some serious nose conjunction problems. I slowly crept in to my room and in to my en suite. I turned on the shower. Stripping down I jumped in. Oh that feels good. I smiled and grabbed the shampoo. But before I had chance to pour it into my hand another hand grasped it and snatched it out of my grip. And squirted it into my hair. They started massaging my scalp. Oh god, this feels so amasing. I stepped closer to who ever it was and lent my head back. In deep bliss I almost missed the kisses they started placing up my neck. I withdrew a breath. The pleasure was just to much. I whirled around. And there he was. 

"Louis."

Louis POV:

I can't seem to get thoughts of niall out of my head. Why is this happening to me? Perhpaps I should confront him with my feelings. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Before I had time to contemplate anymore on the subject niall walked past my door. You could always tell it was niall. He made no sound but there was always a shadow. Where as you could hear us guys, we were like fairy elephants.  

"Ok then louis this is your big moment." I strutted over to my door and flung it open. I saw that niall's door was closed. So I snuck into his room and peered around. He was in the en suite. Probably having a shower. I opened that door aswell. I threw off my clothing and stepped in. Grabbing the shampoo right out of niall's grasp. Squirting some on to his bleached blonde hair. Massaging it in. He moaned. Oh jesus. I lowered my head and placed little kisses on his neck. He gasped and spun around. 

"Louis." My eyes turned down cast and I looked down at my feet. I felt a hand being placed under my chin and my face was bough upwards. Niall was staring at me with a confused expression on his face.  

"Oh louis." He lent in and placed a small kiss on my lips. I kssed back almost immediatley. I threw my arms around his neck and he placed his small irish hands on my waist bringing me in closer. I licked on his bottom lip. Asking for entrance. He gave it to me. I allowed my tongue to rub against his. I couldn't wait for this. I grinned. He then grinded on me and I moaned. I stopped what I was doing. Knowing it was only spur of the moment. As they say. I ripped myself from his grasp. I crashed out of his shower and picked up my clothes and ran out of his bathroom and into the hall. Where I found liam walking up the hall. 

"Oh hey loui... AHHH MY EYES!" He covered his eyes and I slammed my door breathing heavily. I slid down my door and submerged my self in woe and self pity. What am I gonna do next?