chapter nueve!

Niall's POV:

I picked up my guitar, not wanting to hear louis and harry squabbling anymore, it was giving me a headache. I searched through my head. Looking for the perfect song. EUREKA!

"She's the girl that no one ever knows." The melody played itself out in my head.

"I say hi but she's to shy to say hello." My voice pulsated outwards.

Before I knew it, I'd finished the whole song. I heard clearing of a throat. I squealed and span around there were harry, louis and liam stood by the door.

"I swear to the fucking lord guys next time you do that I'm shooting you all in the knee caps." I gave them all evil glances. Liam visibly paled, harry's eyes almost fell out of there sockets and louis just laughed. I opened my draw and pulled out my "real" gun. I pointed it at louis' head.

"On your knees boi." His mouth became a black hole. His expression was like 'how the fuck did he even get that?' I laughed like a proper murderer. Those acting lessons really paid off.

"But, baby, how could you do that to me? To us?" I shook my head.

"I'm not falling for your trickery louis!" I shouted cocked the gun and seeing as my gun was filled with tomato sauce.... I don't know where that came from.... I spurted it at him. Laughing, slightly crazily. He fell to the floor and pretended to have a spaz before dying. Liam and harry blanked out. Ignoring me and rushing to help louis.

"Speak to me mate!" Screamed harry.

"Wake up louis!" Liam shook his shoulders. They then ran at me. I shot both of them in the chest and grinned evily.

They all got up off the ground, after having, what looked a telepathic conversation. They stumbled towards me with there arms out groaning like mad men. Zombies.

"No please don't eat my brains!" They chuckled menacingly. They proceeded to jump on me. Liam and harry started picking at my hair whilst louis attached his lips to mine. Our lips moving together. Writing a language to be lost in the ages. I licked his lips, wiping away the tomato sauce. He opened his mouth and I explored his mouth. We moaned simultaneously. He started to grind on me, when someone smacked there hand against my forehead.

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO STOP DOING THAT!" I ripped myself away from louis and glared at the both of liam and harry. Liam was flabbergasted. And harry was on the edge of crazy man laughter. I rolled my eyes and hopped onto the bed. I was extremely tired. Liam and harry left almost immediately. Louis, however, stayed. I stared down at him.

"W-well, I was wondering if, if maybe you'd-" I cut him off knowing what he wanted.

"Maybe lou, but I am really tired. Gimme 5 minutes, yeah?" Nodding he slunk off towards his room. I closed my eyes. Just wishing for the headache I now had to get the fuck out of my head. Humming I wish I was a punk rocker I started to bob head. Grabbing my hair brush I pretended it was a microphone I sang into it.

"I was born to lead, in to a world that doesn't care. Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair." I couldn't remember the rest so I just lalaed my way through out the song.

After I'd finished that. I walked into louis' room to find him breathing deeply. Sleeping. I stripped down into my boxers and slid in the bed. Hugging him in to me. Kissing his forehead.

"Night lou." I yawned and swam the currents of dreams.

-------------------dream----------------------

Me and lous were walking through a park. I didn't recognise where we were. Or how far we were from the other guys. But all I could think about was louis' hand in mine. I smiled peacefully and closed my eyes. So far I was so happy, not even the skittle makers knew how I felt. As if on que skittles started raining down from the heavens. I cried happy tears then and scooped up as many skittles as I could find. When I found that I had no more room a constant supply of bags appeared and I dropped the skittles in them.