Chapter diez-nueve

A/N:

Yeah you've been waiting for over a month, sorry bout that. My bad /: so since I've written on here loads have things have happened, i got a BF XD then i didn't -_- some guys can be so... well you get the point, my mate is getting better :) but she's still in hospital :'( right anyhow enough of my blabber I shall attempt to start writing again *salutes* wish me luck.. good luck if you will?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV:

It's been a few weeks since the incident with Harry. Every time I hear the heart monitor speed up my heart leaps out of my chest. Yet it slows down and I'm stuck wondering if he'll ever wake up... Will he. I let out the loudest sigh. I miss him so badly, you know that feeling in your chest, where it's like someone's restricting you from breathing? Or someone wrote on your heart and left the blood to trickle slowly? It's ten times worse. What i feel inside is like... being left stranded on an island, with no bridges, just me, on my own. All I can think is, will someone just come and take me away?

I felt the tears run down my face, before i realized I was crying. I looked down at my hazza, to check how he was doing, No change. Pale complexion, cheek bones sticking out like sticks. Lips dry and cracked, yet still perfectly kissable. He's lighter then a feather... Just is. I guess I can only hope for the best right? The door opened and a nurse entered with a clipboard and a biro, firmly placed between two rows of perfect white teeth. Her cleavage basically weighed down by the force of whoreness. I grumbled, this must be Harry's new nurse. He gets one every week. Not once has he gotten a guy nurse, which is sexist, and a problem. Simply because they know who they're treating and if he happens to wake up will have forgotten all about me and will pick them up and whisk them away on his valiant steed.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" I blinked a few times, my gaze hardening.

"What? What could you possibly want?" She looked taken aback, sort of like someone had said your make up is smudged... Which to be fair, it kind a was. There were deep orange patches all over her face. Obviously not knowing how to apply make-up properly, I could do a better job then that.

"Erm... Well you see, sir" Sir? "Harry isn't responding to the medicine and it's been almost two months... We have to give you a choice." Ohhhhhh fuck... This is the one thing I'm hoping would never happen, I mean why would they even do this? How could they? It's just so- I heard a cough break my train of thought. I cocked my head and questioned her with a glare.

"Yes? Do tell."

"Well you can either keep him on for a month longer... Or... You can take him off the machines and let him... Go... peacefully.. Mr.Tomlinson... he has less then a one percent chance of survival."

I gawped at her. Well... what was i meant to say to that? What would you say to that? If your other half was lying on the bed beside you... Well let me give you a clue... AWWWWW HELL NO!

"I-... I'd like t-to h-h-have another day t-to think about it." I managed to choke out, I don think I could answer yet. It was just to hard.

"OK then. Good luck." She exited through the door, her bottle blond dyed hair, hanging above her waist, quivering as she strutted out. I groaned inwardly, shoving my head into my hands. Why God why?

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I froze, that sound, I recognized it.

"No..." I whisper cried. I grabbed Harry's cold hand and sobbed quietly.

How could he live me? Why would he do such a thing. The world started to fade, darkness replacing my vision. I allowed it to overcome me. The last thing I screamed out.

"Harry. I love you."

...............

"HOLY SHIT!" I gasped, waking up. That was a weird dream to dream about.

"Louis... What.. What the hell is going on? Why are you swearing at" He checked the clock "2:50 in the morning?" The curly head of hair appeared in my vision and I squealed with joy. Placing gentle kisses all over his face. Crying happily.

"Hazza" kiss "bear" kiss "I dreamt" kiss "we" kiss "were" kiss "still" kiss "in hospital" kiss "and" kiss "you died." I placed a final kiss to his lips, softly enough just to confirm I felt better now.

"Boobear" he kissed me back all whisper like "I'm right here, baby, i'm not gonna let you go. not ever." He looked at me with contempt shining in that emerald pigment. I sighed happily and cuddled up to him,

"OK Haz, I believe you, now. Can we go back to sleep?" I asked yawning, loudly. I heard a faint chuckle and hazza placed a light kiss to my forehead. Wrapping his, muscular, yet thin arms around me. Encasing in me, in what i'd like to call, heaven.

"Of course boobear."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV:

Well this was an unexpected pleasure. Zayn Malik. I grinned over at him. Chuckling slightly how ironic this was. You have to ask the question.

"What on God's green earth are you doing in the middle of a dark forest at" i checked my watch "11:00 at night, hmm?" He glanced at me with a bewildered gormless face. Then it warped in to one of those I couldn't give one little fuck.

"I could ask you the same thing, Payne?" I winced at that. Had he been inhaling some sort of toxin.

"Dude, 'sup with you?" I raised an eyebrow, this was a very different Zayn I saw before me.

"Sorry Liam, just having a bad night." His shoulders slumped and he rubbed his face in his hands, sighing loudly, he must be really vexed. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him closer to me. He was freezing, not a surprise. He was wearing nothing but jeans and a vest T-shirt. I started humming metropolis by Owl City and stroking his back, closing my eyes and rocking us back and forth.

"Liam?" i heard a muffled voice spring forth.

"Yes babe?" I felt him grin from underneath my white shirt.

"Why... Do you stay? And love me? I just don't understand." I frowned slightly at this question. Does he think I'm gonna leave him? Or fall out of love with him...

"Zayn, darling... I stay because you're worth it, you make me feel worth while, happy heavenly, there's not a moment you don't enter my thoughts. I love you... simply because... You're you. And I wouldn't want it to be any other way." I sighed in content and laid my cheek on the top of his head. Thank god he hadn't styled his quiff today.

"Liam... I love you." He hadn't said those words before and I almost died with happiness. The guy of my dreams told me he loved me. Maybe now we could all be happy. Maybe now we could say we wanted to be with each other. No all we need is Niall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it guys, sorry it's so short. The story and the chapter. I will be making a sequel, but you'll have to wait for that :p

Ciao children *salutes*

Try not to miss me, yeah? ;) xxx

🎉 You've finished reading Tell Me The Meaning of Love - Ziam/ Nouis/ Larry - One Direction (boyxboy) 🎉