chapter ocho!

Zayn's POV:

It was 12 at night. Harry was still no where to be seen. And I was hearing moans from louis' room.... It was kinda worrying. I heard a crash.

"OW!! Niall!! Those were my favourite carrot toys! You killed steve!!" Louis sobbed. I rolled my eyes and banged my head against the wall. He is obsessed with the mini orange buggers. Though they do help you with night vision. Be like goose bumps all over again.

"IM SO SORRY STEVE!" I heard niall cry. Through these exceedingly thin walls. Literally you could hear liam singing to david bowie and hear him stepping across the room. I smirked and skipped across the hall into his room. There he was in jeans and topless. I think I was drooling. He continued to jump around his room.

"Jump, jump, jump magic-" I cut him off, knowing the lyrics.

"Dance, dance, dance magic." His head turned 180 degrees. I shrieked and jumped back 10 feet. Jesus what the fudge? My eyes were drawn to his chest. The eight pack he had. Oh gosh. I was so turned on. I could feel my trousers getting tighter.

"Z-Zayn?" I nodded and walked forward. My legs not obeying my brain. Stop moving I commanded. My legs replied. Not a chance in hell. I clenched my teeth. Frickin legs. Before I knew what I was doing I was in front of liam. Still staring at his pecks. My hands reached out and brushed down them. He shuddered.

"Are you cold liam? Would you like me to warm you up?" I sneered. He opened his eyes and merely stared at him. I could feel my breathing getting faster. He started to lean in. Shit what should I do. So I did what any normal person would do.

"Coming mom!" And I flew for the door and fell down the stairs. Oh crap. I had david bowie stuck in my head.

"You remind me of the babe." I shouted. I heard footsteps.

"What babe?" Niall shouted back.

"Babe of the power." Louis screamed. I laughed.

"What power?" Niall asked

"Voodoo." I shrieked.

"who do?" Louis asked.

"You do." Niall said.

"Do what?" I enquired

"Remind me of the babe." We started dancing. Swaying our hips to the imaginary beat. I walked over to the ipod dock and plugged in my ipod and chose the song.

"I saw ma baby!" We all started singing. Screaming like dolphins more like. But no one could complain.

"Crying hard as babe could cry! My baby's love had gone! And left my baby blue! Nobody knew! What kind of magic spell to use!" We stared at each other. I noticed liam had returned, with a T-shirt. He ran up to us and pushed us all to the ground.

"Guys, you forgot me!" We raised our eyebrows and howled with laughter. Liam carried on with the lyrics.

"Slime and snails."

"Puppy dog tails."

Thunder or lightning."

"And baby said." We all jumped and screamed.

"Dance, magic dance, dance, magic dance (put that baby spell on me)." Still belting out the chorus, we used a different kind of magic.

"Jump, magic jump, jump, magic jump, put that magic jump on me."

We all piled on to the couch laughing. This was the best fun I'd had in ages!

10 minutes later we heard the door open. A slight sniffle. It was about 1 in the morning and we were all...