chapter tres!

Harrys POV: 

So today we had an interview. Which of course meant us getting up early. Louis had explained to me later last night that Liam was in no fit state to wake up early or get anyone up this morning, therefore I took matters into my own hands. THIS was going to be fun. As I walked into Niall's room, I noticed he wasn't anywhere to be found, dampening my mood a little, as I couldn't play a prank on him. I skipped down the corridor and stopped outside Zayns room to hear moans on the inside. Well, well, well Zaynie boy you scor... 

"LIam!" My mouth dropped open and I swung the door open to see Zayn tossing and turning and his... Thing sticking upwards. Holy cow bags from skittle land. This is disturbing. I jogged into his bathroom grabing the cup he always leaves on the side and filling it with freezing cold water. I smirked and stalked back into his room. Still moaning. Rolling my eyes, I stood before his bed. Gripping on to the glass of water, for dear life. Then chucking all that lovely, cold and refreshing water over dear Zaynie boy. He spluttered awake and glared at me with a vengance. 

"What the fudge harry?!" His boner still very out in the open. I just couldn't take it anymore. I poured out my laughter. Falling to the floor gaffuwing. Oh, oh god so, so funny!  

"You....you...you got a problem." Still with a huge grin on my face. "And you were moaning Liam's name." I pondered this. Then it hit me. He... No he didn't... He couldn't! I stood up and gazed at zayn. "Do you have a crush on Liam or something?" He gaped at me with eyes wide with fear and horror....  

"N-n- no. I don't. Really Harry, how could you suggest such a thing?" He asked, all wry and appearing to be jokish. 

"Zayn mate, I'm here for y-" 

"WHERE'S MY WATSITS?! LOUIS?!!!" I huffed. I best go sort it out, could end up with world war 3. Oh joy, oh joy.  

'Ok Zayn. But you'll tell me later? Right?" Raising my eyebrows. Peering at him sceptically. 

"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Whatever." However he didn't look at me. I clenched my jaw. Walked out and slammed the door. He wasn't gonna tell me. Did no one trust me? Who am I? Queen latifah? Pffft. I ran down the stairs to see niall and louis squabling and throwing food at each other. Niall had beans in his hair and also cheesecake dribbling down his back. Louis was in a worse state. He appeared to have choclate source all over his face and in his eye. With tomato sauce splattered across his blue and white stripped t-shirt. What was worse was the wet patch that was blossoming across his crotch. You could see the bag of frozen peas lying across the floor. I couldn't take it anymore. Tears started streaming out of my eyes as I fell to the floor silently laughing.  

'OMFG!! I am so gonna t-t-t-take a pic of you two." I took my phone out of my pocket. And snapped a pic. I then posted it on facebook and tagged both of them. Caption being "looks like Niall did something that louis REALY liked XD". Putting my phone back in my pocket and turned around they were both staring at me with a smirk on their faces. 

"Oh Harry" Niall sang. 

"Yes Niall!"  

"You got something on your trousers." I gasped and looked down. There was nothing there. I looked up, not impressed to see niall with a jar of nutella. My eyes and mouth grew wide.  

"PEANUT BUTTER!!" He then proceeded to shake it all over my head. Fortunately I tripped niall over and niall threw the bottle. We both stared at it in awe as Zayn trudged down the stairs. He looked up to see a jar of nutella coming straight for him. He glared at niall. 

"OH. No you didn't!" With that, it hit him in the face and was immersed in choclate sauce. I then saw liam come down the stairs almost falling down them. He peered around.