Chapter diez-ocho

Louis POV:

Well today started off as an awfully good day.

That was until, Harry spilt coffee on me.

My eyes were closed and if you didn't notice the rise and fall of my chest you would've thought i was dead. That's pretty much how I felt. The only things that kept me alive was the band and Harry. Being encased in his arms just meant the world to me. It was my world. I was bored so i began humming I'm yours.

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back."

Harry stood in the door frame, with two steaming cups of coffee and wearing clean clothes. You could tell he'd just had a shower, there was water dripping from his Curls onto his T-shirt. Leaving dark sploches where the water landed. He opened his mouth and that melodic voice of his flowed out.

"But I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me. Open up your plans and damn you're free. Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love."

I smiled, not one of those right across your face smiles, but a happy at peace smile. Harry stood there for a few minutes staring at me. I was kinda getting worried. I got out of the bed and walked over, until I was a few inches in front of him.

"Harry" he just continued to stare "Hello, earth, to Harry. Come in Harry?" He dropped the coffee and lunged himself at me. But with the cups of coffee in between us, they went right down the middle of my new T-shirt. And soaked through in a matter of seconds. I thought this was supposed to...

"HOT COFFEE!!" Goldfish moment. Mother of bleepin' jesus of santa barbara of jesse bleepin'...

"Oh my god! Louis! I am so sorry!" I was hopping from foot to foot. Which puzzled me as it was my chest not feet that were hurting... I stripped off my shirt quickly. There was a huge, raw red patch on my chest. It was not a pretty sight, I warn you now.

I groaned and looked over at harry. Who looked transfixed and slightly worried about my chest. It was an underestimatement to say he was gawking. He had a raised eyebrow and a strange glint in his eye. I rolled my eyes. If he's thinking about my muscles whilst I'm burning I will shave off his curls and stick 'em up his ass (don't hate me, I'm just evil like that CX). I walked out of the door, whistling to no particular tune. I went back to the door to find his eyebrow twitching and his mouth opening and closing. I smirked and carried on my journey to the showers.

I walked back in after half an hour in a freezing cold shower, it was like red hot pokers, but cold. Hot being the operative word. Harry was sitting there shirt less. His abs just poking through. I followed the contours of his chest. Going lower and lower, until I reached... Hehe, you dirty pervert. He had a large tent in his trousers.

"Oh hazzabear! You got a 'lil'' problem." I sing songed and winked. I have a feeling he was trying t make it obvious. Which, in my opinion, it was and was so very stupid.

"Oh boo-bear, what ever could you mean?" He put on an innocent voice and a confuse expression. I rolled my eyes. That's when I noticed it. There was blood seeping through his bandages. And a pale sheen of sweat on his skin.

I choked. How had I not noticed this? No. No. No this can't be happening. I ran to the hospital bed.

"Lou. Louis what-" I pressed the button just as I heard a body hit the floor. The nurse busted in.

"What? What is... Oh my god! Why didn't you buzz earlier!?" My baby, my poor hazza. He was on the floor, slightly snoring. But so pale. His breath was so far apart. And so vicious.