chapter seis!

Liams POV:

I'd been sitting in Mcdonalds for over half an hour now. It was becoming ridiculous. Then I heard a dinging as the door opened. I span around to find flash standing there with his "groupies'. Olly, chloe and riley. This should be fun. He spotted me and walked, rather danced, like a balerina slash gangster, over to my table.

"So liam, how's the evening going for ya?" He asked sarcastically, with a large smirk on his face.

"You really gonna ask me that?" I glared at him. Olly's hand came down with a BANG on the table.

"I wouldn't talk to him like that kid. I don't appreciate it." He told me now standing up cracking his knuckles. We walked out side. And were heading for an alley way.

"Yeah. Whatever." Olly's fist came swinging at my face. I was about to deflect it when chloe grabbed my arms. She chuckled evily and I felt like my right cheek light on fire. I spat out blood in olly's direction. Flash just rolled his eyes.

"Right here's your vicodin liam" he handed me the drugs. Which I threw in my pocket. "And seeing as I owe you one I'll give you 'em for free. I'll be seeing you." They did their little fairy dance round the corner and were gone. I shuffled over to my car. Hopefully the boys won't see my cheek. I got in and checked my face in the mirror. Shit. The bruise was blossoming over my face. And it looked like my face was really on fire. I sighed and thanked god for the vicodin I possessed. I turned on the engine and drove out of my parking space. Breaking the speed limit all the way home.

When I did get home I slammed the door. Flinging myself up the stairs two at a time, causing me to stumble. I picked myself up grumbling and walked in to my room. Slamming that door aswell. I then took out the vicodin and downed the two white pills dry. God that is killing my throat. Wish I hadn.... Oh jesus. It's been a while sice I felt this good. I loved this feeling made me feel happy and excited. Like an all time high. I giggled. What to do now? I decided on going down stairs and playing some mario kart. Or I could go to a strip club..... Nope I like it when the duckies eat marios car. Hehe. I then bounded down the stairs glad that every one was asleep. I turned on the tv. And put mario kart in the wii. Well it looked like mario kart. Could have been star wars. Meh. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Life goes on." I sang. I picked up the remote and started the game. Oh, it was zelda. Twilight princess only Niall played this game. Claimed he was the best. I'll show you. You blonde leprechaun. Hehe. I saw the big bad wolf on the screen. I shreeked moving my character. It suddenly hit me. I was the big bad wolf.

"Whoops." I giggled. Time to blow down some piggies houses. I suddenly began to feel very sleepy. 'No! Piggies must be eliminated!' I peered around and saw a piggie in the corner of the room. Whoa. He was wearing a waist coat and glasses.

"But why? Liam? Would you want to do that?" The pig asked all innocent. I wonder where his brothers are.

"Oh they're at home, hiding from the big bad wolf. But I'm not scared." An evil grin crept it's way on his face. I ignored it. 'Am I thinking out loud?'

"No liam. I can just read your mind." I spread my gaze over to him. He looked as though he had tripled in size. Ok this is getting weird. I took a step back.

"Oh no liam we are just getting started." And sprinted toward me. With every step he took he grew larger and larger. But then so did the room. Soon he was right infront of me. By this time he had grown fangs and had claws and fur.

"Question?" I asked

"Shoot." He spoke in a deep rumbling voice. Which reminded me of thunder on a rainy day. Wish it was raining. Wish I was a jellyfish. Gummy bears are yummy. I snapped out of my thoughts.