chapter sieta!

Harry's POV:

We carefully walked on to the interview. Girls and the occasional guy were screaming the asses off. I was kind of worried for them. Would they go mute? But I was also worried for niall. What with his claustrophobia. I really hope this isn't that bad for him.

"10 seconds guys!" A crew member shouted at us. Pointing out we best get our cute touches on the move. We ran towards the couch, with me nearer the interview, niall, louis, zayn and liam at the very end. It was all very well and good, but liam looked scared out of his wits. He was timidly, yet fiercely glaring at the interviewer. A blonde woman, about 20-25 who I wouldn't mind taking home, wink wink, nudge nudge.

"3,2,1." The guy motioned to us with his fingers. And as the cameras turned on, the blonde woman spun around to face the cameras. She spoke in a welsh accent.

"HELLO BRITAIN!! Welcome to views of the stars. I'm your host chloe-" the name fit her very well with her green eyes and waist length blonde hair. Which was straighter than a board. "And this is one direction!" As she said this the fans screamed and hollered. "Zayn I love you!" "Niall marry me." "Liam is fit." "Louis you're gorgeous." I didn't hear my shouts but instead had a pair of girls panties thrown in my face. I spluttered and picked them up with two fingers. Holding them at arms length. Chloe hushed the audience as I threw the pants back in the audience.

"Thank you! Now boys, how is wales? What do you think of the scenery?" She asked glaring at liam. I was shell shocked. Why would she do that? I don't recall him running round with a knife trying to stab innocent blond people. Apart from the other week when he threatened niall with a plastic sword, after he tried to eat his home work. Mistaking it for sugar paper. I chuckled and chloe turned to me.

"Well harry?"

"Well so far, I am LOVIN' the view." I smirked and winked. She just rolled her eyes. And asked the other guys who gave out a chorus of t's great or it's very wet.

"OK then, so have you guys got any crushes or anyone in your sight?" She held out the mic. I saw the other four visibly tense. Liam and zayn glanced at each other. Whilst louis and niall tried to act nonchalant.

"No, I'm not currently dating anyone. But I do have someone in sights." I replied.

"Yes I do. But I'm not gonna reveal their identity." Zayn cautiously, however speedily. Threw out. The other boys replys were the same. Not in context but the sentiment was there. I sighed, how many secrets are they keeping from me? I'll just have to do some digging tonight.

"Ooooooo the direction boy's are keeping some juicy secrets." Chloe grinned eveily and lifted up the mic to her face. So as to be heard better, whilst she was doing this I noticed a tattoo of a sword on her wrist. With the writing.

"Magnis nominis umbra" in swirly omnious writing. It radiated fear. It's a good thing I could read latin.

The writing said "shadow of the great." I had seen this some where before. Still I could not remember. Chloe caught me staring and growled. I looked up to see her glaring at me with burning hatred. Whoa crazy eyes!

"That's all we have time for today folks, join us after the break when sam mctursty from twin atlantic! Bye for now!" We waved and said our different good byes. We raced back stage and found ourselves face to face with will, from management.

"So, boys. You decided to actually come to the interview today, hm?" We nodded our heads and liam just stood there. He looked like he wanted to punch a wall. Will gasped.

"Liam! What happened to your face?" Liam glared accusingly at the ground and he started shaking.

"The fucking floor attacked me." All five of our mouths fell to the floor. He really wasn't in the mood tonight. We are so gonna talk about this bull when we get back to the house.