Chapter quince!

Two weeks later

Niall's POV:

The burning pain. I feel. It's a wild fire. It starts from my chest all the way down to my toes. It demolishes everything it its path. Disintegrating what I once was into a feeble hollow shell. Filled with nothing but ash and lost dreams. It's like a raging war, but you know, you know your loosing a winning war. And you can't help but think to yourself, when did it all become so fucked up? I realise, now, that it's not from love that these embers have become roaring flames. No not that type of fire not the fire that sweeps you off your feet and fills you with a glow of peacefulness and security. No it's a fire of destruction, it's got a hunger for pain. And that, ladies and gentlemen is what it is. Pain.

You know when people say that love lasts forever? That love is eternal? Well it's bull shit. in my case anyway. My one, my only is slowly slipping away. He used to look at me like a piece of art. That was yet to be completed, because he hadn't figured out what colours to paint me in with or tones, textures, shadows, pencils, pens. But he left me blank, he figured my picture was just to hard to paint. You have to take the time to figure someone out. He's done that with him, but not with me. And it hurts.

Harry's been in a coma for 2 weeks, I think. I lost count of the days, I just remember it was at least 3 days ago since Louis told me he loved me. 2 days since he last kissed my lips and a day since he visited me. yesterday he didn't visit me. Zayn did though and he told me that Louis was here and that he told the guys that he'd seen me. brings me right back to square one. I'm surprised I didn't see this coming. Last time he visited me though and we had a conversation it was all

harry this,

harry that,

do you think he's gonna be OK?

These flames just don't wanna be extinguished. so I let them grow, how long's it gonna take 'till I'm engulfed? it doesn't matter Zayn said he went to fetch him. SO I am gonna do the right thing for him and me. I want him to be happy, if he's not I'm not.

I'm breaking up with him. He's not happy with me.

I still have a bloomin' broken leg, though my ribs are feelin' a little better I still have to wear a cast on them. The doctor told me that I'd have to use a wheel chair for the first few weeks. Then crutches, as my leg would take longer to heal. But of course I cant go far. All i can do is wait for him. For Lou. My boo bear.

-------------------------------------3 hours later----------------------------------

i was staring at a blank TV screen. Sweating buckets and biting on my fingernails, which were nubs anyway, still i didn't seem to notice the pain. To be quite honest I'd had quite enough of this hospital bed and the room. With the insipid milky colours and the scratchy woolen sheets. Just had enough!

I heard a click, come from beside me. I didn't turn around, I could just sense him, like a sixth sense. I always knew if it was him or a different person. Plus he always smelled like cookies or butterscotch. It was a gorgeous smell. The bed pushed down so i had to lean the opposite way slightly, to keep balanced. His weight was another way to tell, I'd lost loads of weight, I hardly had an appetite. Which is kinda strange, but true.

I cant call him mine anymore, my heart may belong to him or at least shattered pieces of it, though his belonged to someone else. With rich bouncy chocolate curls. With bright green eyes, like meadows or fields, that went on forever. Not a bleached blonde, with dull blue eyes. Though they'd turned grey over the past couple of weeks as if everything had been drained from me. Only my life force was left. The blood pumping through my veins.

"Niall!" I looked, into those eyes. My god those eyes. That, if he was to talk you knew what was going to say cos it was as if his mouth moved, but it passed through his eyes. His eyes were the doorway, to his emotions, feeling, dreams, wishes... losses. For i could see myself in those eyes, a mirror image.