Chapter diez-siete

Zayn's POV:

"Riley." The large man in front of me laid his huge palm on my shoulder. I felt him clench his hand and bring me upwards. Dangling me in the air. Bruises tomorrow, bruises I say!

"I need you to come with me. Actually, you ARE coming with me." He boldly highlighted. Any other guy and I would have knocked 'em dead. But not this guy, oh no.

This guy had tree trunks for arms, fists the size of basketballs and tattoos. Pretty much covering every inch of his body, 'cept his head. As you can see, he's a total bad ass. He smokes, he takes drugs, he drinks and he's in a gang. A five man gang, well now four. So I am just gonna go along with it.

"Ayit, but why?" We'd already begun walking in the direction of his truck when he spun, grasped me by my neck and held me in the air. I clawed at his massive fists. They were cutting off my air supply.

"Listen. Punk, and listen good. I ask the questions, ya got me?" He dropped me and opened the truck. I gasped. Taking in as much air as I could. Oh god.

"Get your ass up now, boy!" I squeaked, don't shoot me, and ran to the passenger side of the truck. When we got in I checked my neck on the rear view mirror. It was starting to bruise. Shit, how am I gonna explain five huge purple and red lines to liam? Ugh FML.

"Listen fag" ouch strike one "flash wants to see you. So I wouldn't take any action. You know how" he cracked his knuckles, before placing them back on the wheel. "Persuasive I can be. So yeah no fuss." I gulped and nodded. God I hate this guy, he's all up in my business. 'Damn it Zayn! Grow a pair!' I shout, think to myself. This is all my fault. What happened with Harry, then Louis, Niall and now Liam. It's all screwed up.

We got to the warehouse or as Flash likes to call it "the base". I rolled my eyes. Some people will just never grow up. It's ridiculous. Who the hell calls there... OK fair play, but still? I have to find some fault in the guy who, practically, ruined my life. Riley placed both of his, plate sized, hands on the steel, dark coloured warehouse doors. Pushing them open. You'd expect them to make a groan or at least some sort of noise. But no, they make less sound then a door mouse. It's embarrassing, however useful, really. The entrance, was how it's always been. Damp, dank and smelling of new paint.

"Darling Zayn! Where have you been?" I heard a sickly sweet, sugar coated voice. Ah she's still here?

"Chloe." I nodded in her direction, for acknowledgement. She stalked from out of the shadows. YEESH! That girl was

1. Wearing too much make up. (She looked like an orange.)

2. Wearing the skankiest outfit I had ever seen, you could see her under wear for gods sake!

And 3. Her hair was as fake as Boris Johnson's hair (no offence but it looks like he wears a wig).

Wow, 4 years and they have become even tougher and skankier. What a team they make. I wonder if Chloe was still cheating on olly, with riley. Though to be quite honest, he is very fine.

"Shrimp, stop checking me out and get in there." I stared at him quizzically, before looking around. I realised we had been through the maze of white corridors with there pointless artwork on them. There was only five people who knew how to get through this maze without getting something chopped off... Or incinerated. Riley, Flash, Olly, Chloe... And I hate to say it, but me. Anyone else will either be mentally (and physically) scarred or dead. Believe me Flash spent more money on this place, than on his suits. Now that's saying something. Or thinking rather.

I coughed loudly. Twisting the door nob and letting myself in. The interior of the room was, unlike the outside, bright red. With a feature wall of black. He had a large painted portrait of himself. That was the only decor in this room. It was plain and had a sense of threat about it. Just like it's suitor. Flash, he was sat in a black leather chair on the opposite side of a glass table. His palms were facing each other and his finger pads were pressed together. Forming a tent shape. He raised an eyebrow, chucking.

"Zayn, my friend. How nice of you to join us. Please have a seat." I just glared at him. Walking over to a wall leaning against it and slipping a cigarette in and lighting it.

"Well, we need you to bring your little liam here. His dad has yet to pay a ransom. And I need the money, so bring us the money. Or we'll make sure you won't see one direction. Ever again." I coughed on the smoke I was inhaling. No way in hell was I gonna give them liam.

"Ok then, just give me time. I gotta go now flash. See ya." I kicked open the door and stormed down the menacing hallways.

Liam's POV:

I awoke to grey. I sat up, breathing out and shuddering. My breath was coming out in puffs, jesus it was june and it felt like february. This is ridiculous. FML. I peered around. There was fog everywhere. I put my hand in front of my face. It was so misty I couldn't make out my fingers. It was only 6 inches away from me. This is ridiculous. Absolutely preposterous. I am so drawing a line.

"ZAYN!" Where the hell is this guy? I mean I love him, but c'mon! I stomped off in the direction... Of nowhere in particular. Whoops the blanket. Meh whatever.

When my foot hit concrete I pulled my car keys out of my pocket. Pressing the unlock button. I soar a small red flash throughout the fog. And rejoiced in relief. Life is good again. I ran forward and lunged myself at the car door. Opening the door and sobbing with relief.

I slid my body in. Shivering from the chill that had crawled it's way past the barrier of my clothes. I slammed the door shut. Shoving the key in the ignition. I found the seat warmer and turned it on. I sighed in pleasure and sunk further into the seat. Pressing my foot down on the acceleration paddle and reversing. Shit the head lights. I flicked the switch and screamed. I was heading straight for a lamp post. I smacked my foot down onto the break. I was hyperventilating. The screech of the tyres and the smell of burning rubber was getting to my head.

The car slowed down and just bumped in to the lamp post. I let out the loudest breath. Seriously, I deserve a medal for that. A medal for breathing... I could use one of those. I coughed and turned on the radio. Calvin Harris ft Example, we'll be coming back. I immediately turned it up. I could feel the bass thumping and vibrating throughout the car. Making me feel drunk, music is like alcohol to me. It's a drug, addictive and adrenaline pumping.

I grinned. I pressed my foot down harder on the acceleration. Humming along to the lyrics and tapping my hands on the steering wheel. This song is contagious.

--------------- 20 minutes later--------------------

OK I am lost. This is hopeless. What am I supposed to do now? Something flashed across the windscreen. I brought the car to a grinding halt. Leaving skid marks on the tar mac. I sat silently in the car for a few minutes, contemplating if I would make it out alive or not. Meh I'll live.

I hope.

The car door shut closed, with a click. This is soooo not my day. I was in the midst of a forest, making it look like night. It was creepy, because there was no sound.

*gulp*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna leave that there. Sorry I haven't updated early enough. But I have school on wednesday. Yay, so it'll be even slower. Please leave your insane madness 'till the very end.

Anywho please vote and comment and I might just fan you CX

K

Bye

E x x x

Ps- song for this chapter, blow me one last kiss, by pink. Cos I'm in a what the hell mood.