chapter diez!

Liam's POV:

I was awoken to the sound of laughing. It seems we hardly ever get to laugh these days. I knew that it was hard for us to mend harry, being that he had come home last night really late. He'd said before we came into niall's room that he'd bruised the bone of his left ankle. I glanced sideways to stare at my alarm clock and was met with zayn's face. Before he, actually, screamed at me.

"HEY LI-LI GET YO FAT ASS OUTA BED BEFORE I GAS IT OUT!" True story. I just stuffed his gob with a pillow. His eyes really opened up then and he grabbed my arms. Spitting out the pillow.

"Oh you asked for it mister." I knew what he was gonna do.

"No, no! Please zayn, I have a family to feed and a leprechaun to teach me how to do the irish jig." Zayn just laughed and dragged me out of bed. I shouted the loudest no that anyone could ever heard, I'm pretty sure san Francisco heard it. Zayn rolled his eyes and just lifted me up on to his shoulder. I pounded his back with my fists, also kicking my legs. Zayn just slapped my ass and I froze. I realised I had a perfect view of his ass. I smirked and bit it.

"Eiya! Do I look like a piece of cake to you!"

"You sure do all sweet and sexy." We had reached the bottom of the stairs and he put me down, blushing, of course he had to ask the next thing.

"You find cake sexy?" He asked doubting my sanity.

"Of course, who can't find sexual pleasure with cake?" Niall questioned me back. We just gawked at him.

"What?" He asked, stuffing his mouth with triple choc ice cream. I noticed the time was 9:30am. I shook my head.

"Niall you can't eat ice cream for breakfast." He scoffed. And his eyebrows flew up under his blonde fringe.

"Says who?

"Says me."

"Well the marsh mellow man would argue with you." Now that led me to a dead end. He pointed his head to the middle of the table where marshmallows were glued together with caramel sauce, in a vague shape of a man.

"Niall you can't be serious? Did you make this?" His eyes gleamed with pride.

"Yup and yup." Louis chose that exact moment to enter the kitchen.

"Hey guys, what we talking about?" His eyes were caught by the marsh mellow man.

"Don't you d-" Louis grabbed the marsh mellow man and tore off his head. Me and niall just stared at him. Though me from amusement and niall from disbelief.

10 minutes later and louis had eaten the marsh mellow man. I suddenly realised that zayn had disappeared. Probably back to bed. I did hear him making a pizza at about 3:30 this morning.

"Well guys ima go back to bed, thanks for the best breakfast ever, love." With this he waved and was up the stairs and closing the door before we could say carrots. I glanced worriedly at niall. Who was still staring where louis had been.

"Niall, are you ok?" He just continued to stare. I was getting weirded out so I stepped back slowly, very slowly. Not wanting to scare the little guy.

"Erm I'm gonna go get dressed, niall. So I can go grocery shopping." He wasn't even blinking! I span around and wondered off to my room. Before I could get there zayn was closing the door of his room. My heart beat quickened and my hands became clammy. He noticed my presence and gave me a huge grin of adoration.

"Hey liam, hope you're not going back to bed?" He threw at me.

"No course not." He nodded.

"Good" he moved his gaze back over to me again " 'cos now I can do this." He slowly stepped up to me and I stepped backwards but was met with my door. Zayn was soon chest to chest with me. I looked into those dark, onyx eyes. They held so much mystery and depth in them. Before I knew it his lips were against mine and I was kissing him back.