chapter doce

Olly's POV:

They say that the eyes are the gate ways to the soul. When I see my eyes, in a window or a mirror, I just see me. Nothing more, nothing less. They also say once you break a heart you can truly fix it again. Chloe's heart, broken, nonetheless I've seen it. It's stitched up now, still the scar remains. She'll carry it forever. Burden forever... Yay! -note sarcasm.

I ran my fingers through my caramel hair, it was knotted and flat. Not at all like my normal style. A sort of mini quiff. I hadn't had a proper wash, in donkeys aged. Or a shave for that matter. I was growing a freakin' beard. I sighed. Standing up, on my long limbs called legs. Groaning as I felt a twinge in my back. I twisted and stretched. Breathing out the last of the pain.

I slumped over and made my way slowly, so slowly, to the bathroom. Not wanting to look in the mirror. 'Time to face the music, olly'. I thought precariously, To myself.

Screw it. I threw my head up and cringed at the sight. That surely can't be me... But it was my once bouncy and gelled up hair, was now limp and lifeless. Just sitting on my scalp$ announcing, to the world, the fact I hadn't had a shower in days.

My deep chocolate eyes were now pools of mud. Glaring back at me with menace. They'd lost their liveliness too. I chuckled bitterly. I need to step up my game.

There were deep violet bags beneath my eyes. Making my eyes look sunken in. As if a surgeon had dug a hole and shoved 'em in. Gruesome metaphor, but that's life. My face was pasty and was breaking out. The makings of a beard were starting to say ''allo'. It was all going very well.

I growled angrily. Spinning on my heel. Facing the shower. I wrenched open the curtain and turned it on. After, I'll shave and brush my teeth. I forgot to mention... My breath smelt worse than 20 year old sour milk. Could my day get any worse.

I was feeling refreshed and clean. Thought still like donkey poop. I need a smoke... Though I'd promised chloe... Fine, go away. Grrr.

I made myself a promise to my self. Once we'd finished this, I was leaving. Seinora england, konitchyiwa japan. F.Y.I I don't care if that chinese.

I just couldn't take the pressure anymore. But I know one thing. I'm not coming back. Not for anything. Would I take chloe? Maybe. She'd probably throw a hissy fit if I didn't. I smirked. That's one of the things I fell in love with the gorgeous blonde for. Though not just because of her long sun kissed hair. That swayed from side to side when she walked. Or her luscious emerald that went on for miles, literally. Holding mystery and sincerity, yet mischief and snide ness. They sparkled though, even in the darkness of places.

She could put up a fight.

She'd told me once, her dark green eyes, glowing with emotion and sentiment.

"I'm never gonna give up, not for anything. I'll stand and fight. 'Cos I love you. And don't you forget it." I remember; after she'd gone, that a tear, streaming with unspoken emotions, had slipped it's way down my face. Just one.

I heard chloe upstairs, lying down in her bed. Then playing music. She hates with vengeance, but still can't help listen to, don't leave me, by pink.

I marched over to my bed. Leaning under the rough, scratchy and paper thin covers. I stared at the candle, I'd lit earlier. Watching the pale wax flow, drop by drop down he side of the wax pole. My eyes lifted higher. Seeing the flickering flame. It swayed to and fro. Like the dancers in a night club. The yellow and red seemed to fade into a deep blue, nearer the middle of the flame. It was casting strange shadows on the floor. They were dancing, with the music of the sliver of a fire.

I yawned and turned over. Closing my heavy lids. I could feel my grip on reality, slipping, soon I'd fall. Breathing out, allowing my fears and worries to disappear. Breathing all the feelings out, that I kept in, because really, no one understands.