chapter trece

Louis' POV:

I can recall something. Though faint, as it was. A hand pulling me from the shroud of darkness that seemed to be sucking the warmth and happiness out of me. I just don't understand. There's a niggling feeling telling me that somethings up. And it wasn't good. Nu uh, not at all.

My eyes were drawn upwards. To the glowing figure above me. Niall. He was shinning like a star. Only closer up. It stung my eyes a little. As we were surrounded by darkness. Like imaginary opaque walls. Though his eyes shone, brighter than he did. The blue giving his face a coloured glow.

"Is this a dream?" This made the small irish boy chuckle. His face creasing. Making the stoic expression, turn into a happier lighter one. Almost as if he was free. To do anything he wanted.

"No, darling." That stumped me. Why on earth was he glowing though I'm sure I didn't voice this.

"Would you like me to stop?"

Am I talking aloud, again?

"Yes."

I should stop.

'Yes, you should."

"Shut your pie hole." I snapped. I felt sorry and shocked straight afterwards. Hehe straight. Plus lol un intended.

"Seriously, boo?" I shrugged, groaning inwardly. He rolled his eyes. Whatever.

"I'm here to tell you I died." I creased.

"Oh- oh good one niall!" I was laughing so hard. I drew in a deep breath and wiped away the humorous tears. "Seriously though, why are you here?" You know that expression, friends get on their face? When you say or do something weird? That was painted across his face. I raised an eyebrow. Jees, what did I do? I don't think I ate his nandos. Did I? Don't remember doing it. I blinked a couple of times.

Should I believe him?

"Yep."

Damn it!

"Language!"

"Fuck you." I knew I shouldn't have said that, but at the moment I don't care. What was he saying? He sighed and rubbed a fluorescent hand across his blueish-whitish forehead. Oh dear.

"Look, lou. When you get to the hospital, unless you're already there. In which case sorry. But find me. I'll keep my pulse going for 6 minutes. It's your turn to be my saviour. Love you." He pressed his lips to my forehead. Them linger a bit, before he showed me his back and walked towards another light which had randomly appeared. Too weird.

"Wait! Niall!" I got to my knees and held out my hand.

"What, lou?"

"Don't go... Towards the light." He smirked, letting out a light chuckle and shook his head. Probably in wonderment at my bad joke. Or pun rather. He came back and whispered in my ear. And was gone in a flash of, you guessed it, light.

"Sorry."

-----------------------------waking up-----------------------------------

Something nudged at me. Trying to wake me up. I put my hand up and waved it about. I do not know why.

"Five more minutes mom." Cliché, still, I'd take 'em.

"How cliché." A bradford voice called. It shook a bit with laughter. Didn't realise that was funny? I sat bolt upright. My eyes now open. Taking in my surroundings. The UV lamp in the left hand corner, on and old, dusty table, which looked like it was on it's last legs, was dulling my senses.

"LOUIS!" Raven hair blurred across my vision. Before quite a large weight was placed on top of me.

"Zayn! Mate!" He hugged me tight. Tighter than nesseccary.