I will destroy you and all of it

So before you start reading my story I just wanted to apologize if there are mistakes.
I'm French and I'm trying my best to write and speak in English correctly, but please if you find any mistakes tell me about it in the comments so I can improve. Ok so before I start getting really annoying I wanted to thank you for reading this story and I hope you'll enjoy it 😊
*artwork used does not belong to me*

The falcon was flying through the space in hyperspace.
They were safe and the First Order could not find them now.
The way they have been tricked and their gullibility amused Rey. She was sitting in the Millennium Falcon thinking about all of what has happened since the last time she saw her friends.
Her mind brought her back at Luke. Luke Skywalker. He was gone. The most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy was gone. The man she had pestered until he accepted to train her. She giggled as she remembered herself following Luke everywhere he went on Ahch-To...But he wasn't here anymore.

"Rey, are you alright?"asked Finn. Her best friend that she had missed so much.

"Yes, I'm fine...Why are you asking ?"she replied knowing what he would say: you look sad and worried.

"You look sad and worried"

'What did I say ?'she thought.

"Luke's death isn't the best news"she declared. A tear rolled down her cheek and she felt a hand wiping her tear away.
It wasn't Finn's hand but Leia's.

"Rey..."She let out between sobs. Her face was red because of her cries.

Rey never saw Leia crying ; and seeing her like that was so painful. Leia wrapped her arm around Rey and they hugged in silence for what seemed an eternity. Rey didn't want to leave the warmth of Leia's hug. She felt as if for the first time in her life, or as long as she could remember, she had a mother who could take care of her and reassure her when she needed it.

———

Mere moments later Leia advised her to try to sleep a little; even though she knew it would be hard after what she's been through.

So the young Jedi went to the cockpit and seated in the pilot seat. She grabbed her knees and pulled them to her upper body. She closed her eyes, hoping she will be able to have a nap. But as she felt herself falling asleep, Rey sensed someone observing her ...

She opened her eyes and saw Kylo Ren standing in front of her :

"Leave me alone" she bit out

"How many times do I have to tell you that none of us can control this. Or are you deaf, scavenger ?

The way he called her a scavenger was painful for the young girl, but she did not let him see it .

There was a silence between the two .
"Still here? Why can't he get his conflicted mind and big nose out of here?"She said in a mocking tone.

"Don't you dare ..."He didn't have the time to end his sentence that anger has taken control over him.

He started to choke her with the Force and lifted her off the floor. He wasn't the same man she's been talking to back on Ahch-To, nor on the Cruiser. He wasn't the man who killed Snoke and saved her life. Now he was Kylo Ren. He was wearing his black attire as usual (actually she didn't remember him wearing something else than black), his long raven hair reflecting the Falcon's lights, and his eyes looked as murderous as lightning. But despite all of this , surprisingly, she wasn't scared.
First because she had the hope that he couldn't kill her with the Force through a bond and also because deep inside she knew he didn't want to kill her.
She let out in spite of the choke:

"You think you impress me, isn't it ?
You don't."

He stopped strangling her, even though he wanted to take revenge, he knew there was no use.

"That's okay, I'll find another way to make you pay what you did."

Rey smirked and let out a breath that sounded like a chuckle. She stared at his eyes and said defying him:

"Well I'm waiting for you, don't worry."

He broke the eye contact and stated walking around in the cockpit.

"You know, I wish things could have happened in an other way."

Rey didn't answer. He continued :

"You could have joined me, back in the Throne Room, without Snoke to bother us we could have brought a new order to the galaxy.
We are the most powerful Jedi alive at the moment. United, no one could have stopped us and we could have reigned over the galaxy, together, Rey."

'Not scavenger anymore uh?'Rey told herself.

Kylo heard that, he wanted to respond her something, but he restrained himself. She was trying to avoid his gaze:

"I know you were about to join me. But at the same time you didn't want to leave your friends and that's what made you change your mind."

"No"

"Anyway, it's too late now you are already a lost cause."

She didn't respond anything to it. First because she was tired of fighting and because she knew there was no use.

"You know what? Just leave me alone. I don't care about what you're thinking about me and all I want right now is to rest. Go away or wait until you fade away, but I want you to leave me alone."

She left her standing position for going back laying in the seat and closed her eyes.

"The next time we'll meet again 'scavenger' he put an emphasis on the word, to make it hurt even more"I will honor the promise I made to Luke on Crait".

Rey opened her eyes and got up to face him.

Her brows furrowed as he spoke out the words, she didn't understand, what promise ?Wasn't Luke supposed to be on the good path ?

"I will destroy you and all of it".