To stay, or not to stay, that is the question

///

"And that's all the story"Rey finished.

The story has taken a long time but it finally ended. Rey could finally catch her breath. Although she told the entire story, she omitted to mention some uninteresting details, like the connection she shared with their sworn enemy or the offer he made her in the Throne Room.

"But there's something I don't understand, you said that Snoke died, but how ?" asked Poe

"He died when our Cruiser stroke the Dreadnought."she responded

"How is that possible that Snoke died but you,Kylo Ren and many other people who were are still alive ?" Continued Poe

"I guess it's just a matter of bad luck..."

She hoped that no one would doubt what she said, and that no one would have suspicions or ask any other question, she thought she had been lying enough."

"And you didn't cross Kylo Ren on the road ?" questioned Finn.

"Yes I saw him when I was about to escape from their ship, and he tried to stop me. But I got rid of him easily and I escaped."

She felt bad about lying to her friends but she couldn't tell them the truth otherwise she didn't know what they would think, but it wouldn't be something positive.

"Okay so, we need to find a way to make sure they won't find us" Finn reminded

"We can stay on the Falcon" Poe proposed.

"Of course that's what we're going to do, the only problem is that we'll need refuel, and we'll have to go down to the ground sometimes ."Leia affirmed.

"Thanks Stars, the Falcon has a big reservoir, so we won't have to stop on planets a lot, that will reduce our chances to get caught "affirmed Connix

"Don't you think it will be easier to stay on a planet ?"asked Rey

"Rey haven't you heard what Connix said ?we can't"answered Leia

"Why?"

"Because the First Order will do everything in their power to find us in order to make us pay for what we've done.They may send people after us, or they will offer money in return of our capture."Leia explained.

"She's right Rey. The First Order has allies everywhere. If we stay on a planet it won't be difficult for them to find us" assured Finn.

Rey nodded in affirmation. She said nothing for a moment, so did everyone in the room.

"Does your son thinks like you ?"Rey asked to the General.

"I..I beg your pardon?"asked Leia

"Does Kylo Ren thinks the same way as you, ?"Rey repeated. Pronouncing his name tasted like poison to her mouth.

"Rey !" let out Poe and Finn in indignation.

"That's okay boys, I guess he does Rey. But you know all those years we spent apart each others changed him a lot...Why ?"

Fortunately she wasn't offended.

"I thought that if he thinks the same way as you do, he must have thought that we are going to stay on the Falcon to stay safe and to not risk ourselves to be captured." She explained

"Maybe, but what is your plan anyway ?"she inquired

"Perhaps they are not going to look for us on planets."Rey proposed

"They'll do it"affirmed Finn

"How can you be sure of this ?"

"Because even if we're going to mostly stay in space, they know we will need to refuel, thus they will send spies or killers after us. Even though they are sure we won't establish our base on a planet, they will do it anyway. That's why we need to stay on the Falcon. Trust me it's not a good idea."explained Finn.

The tone he used to show her that her idea was bad, was persuasive. But Rey's stubborn nature wanted to prove them there were others solutions than staying on the Falcon.

"Leia, we need to find allies too. The war isn't over and the Resistance has to win it. But we won't, if we stay here, hiding from the First Order." She stopped to make sure everyone understood and listened to what she said closely"That's why I thought we could go on a planet, and make ourselves unrecognizable so we will be able to make the Resistance reborn and gather our changes to win the war."
Apparently everyone listened to her. Finn and Poe sighed, but the others didn't say anything.

"Were going to think about it"Leia ordered "You can all leave the room now ."

Everyone left the room without a word, Finn Poe and Rey went out of the room. Poe told them he had some things to talk about with the others pilots. With Finn Rey headed to the girl Rey saw when they were back from Crait. Rose that was her name.

She was unconscious and wounded.
Finn told her she had saved his life. Rose seemed to be brave.

'I like her'Rey thought

"She is still not awake...I'm starting to worry..."Finn said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry I'm sure she is going to...She seems to be strong.."

Finn gave her a light smile.

"You're right..."

Minutes passed and they stayed here hoping that Rose would wake. Worry and sadness were painted on their faces.

Then Rose's eyelids started to shake. Her brows furrowed as she opened her eyes slowly; obviously she was blinded by the lights.

"Where am I ?"she asked in a voice that was so low that it seemed like a whisper.

"You're in the Millennium Falcon and safe. We took care of your wounds."Finn tried to reassure her.

"In the Millennium Falcon ? Han Solo's ship ?"her voice started to become
louder which betrayed her excitement.

Then she saw Rey's face.

"Hello, I'm Rey"

"The Rey?"

Rey didn't remember herself being famous, she was even surprised that someone she has never meet before knew her name.

"The powerful Jedi! Another hero of the Resistance! I can't believe I'm talking to you right now! Her voice was full of awe.

"And you are the one who saved Finn"Rey questioned with a smile at the corner of her mouth.

"Yes he was about to get himself killed."she affirmed

"Once more"Rey said. Rose chuckled

"Thank you for saving him"

At this moment Leia came in the room and told Rey:

"Rey, I would like you to come with me"

Rey was hesitant at first but then she responded:

"Sure I'm coming"