I got an idea ...

Is the Force really trying to piss Rey off at the highest point ?
She wanted to know. Did he save her because of her power that could easily be used once Snoke would die. Did he kill Snoke to free himself from his hold ? Or simply because he wanted to help her.
Actually she wasn't sure of any of them.
He said he didn't mean what he said when she first asked that question.
But could she really trust him on this ?
And could she really trust him at all ?

On those thoughts she felt the ship stopping his course, and landing on the ground.

She hurried herself in the principal room.

Everyone was waiting to go outside and Leia was speaking with Poe.

"We will sent distress signal to all our allies spreaded when time comes"

"But we need to make the Resistance reborn as soon as we can, General, we are not going to wait for ages !" Poe replied.

"True, but we have to install ourselves.
Establish our base, repair everything that has been broken."

"Fine" Poe finally said.

"Rey! I'm happy to see you. How are you doing ?" Leia asked a big and warm smile on her face.

"I'm fine" Rey said with a nod"Did we just arrive on Tatooine ?"

"Yes, finally. We are now ready to enable a fresh new Resistance !"

"Yeah, let's just hope it won't take ages"
Complained Poe. Leia shot him an annoyed look.

— — —

Some days later the base was set, they had sent distress calls, they had set everything up, the holo computers, they had even set tents outside of the Falcon.

///

"Still nothing?" Ben asked to Hux as they were making they way to the control room where the crew was doing their best to find any information about the Resistance.

"For the moment"

"Not even from our spies, or bounty hunters spreaded all over the Galaxy?" Ben continued

"We are getting close to it...as we speak their are seeking everywhere, in every corner of the Galaxy." Hux replied through gritted teeth.

After some inspection to make sure everything was okay on his ship, he headed back to his quarters.
He hasn't seen Rey within days. He hated to think that, but he couldn't deny the truth. He missed her .

"Supreme Leader!! We've found them !!"

Hux was litteraly racing though the hallways, his face red from the efforts he just made.

"Where are they ?"He asked even though he already knew.

"Tatooine" he let out breathlessly

"How did you find ??"

"They sent a distress signal, it was coded, but we found out from where it was coming from"

"Great news. Prepare the troops we will land tomorrow."

"When shall we leave ?"

Ben had a moment of thoughts before answering that question.

"When dawn shows up." He finally said.

"I told you we were getting close to it "

On those words he left Hux alone.
When he entered his quarters, he let himself fall on his bed.
What has he just ordered ?
If he attacked tomorrow he could be sure to make the Resistance end. But what Rey will think. That he betrayed her. And this would be partly right.
But it was too late now all the troops will be ready tomorrow and they will attack the base.
Unless...
An idea started growing in his mind.

'Maybe...maybe this could work..."

He got out of bed and went to the same room, he was before and found Hux talking with Thanisson.

"Actually, I changed my mind... dismiss the troops for tomorrow, I'll go by myself accompanied by you, a pilot, and Thanisson."

Hux's eyes widened out of surprise. The idea of letting down the idea of an attack was annoying him but since what happened in the last meeting with Kylo Ren, he knew he'd better shut his mouth, even though he disagreed with the Supreme Leader's decision.

"Yes... Supreme Leader"

— — —

Once he had taken a shower and wore his bed clothes, he went to sleep.
Well 'went to sleep' it was more trying to sleep than anything else.
As he was trying to get any rest he felt the connection activating. He opened his eyes and found Rey laying by his side.

She was sleeping, her chest slowly making up and down motions as she breathed. Her brow hair were down, he liked it, her eyelids down he realized how long her eyelashes were. He could hear her breath, calm and quiet.
She looked so peaceful.

At one moment he asked himself if the idea he had was a good idea.
Could he really do that to her ?

Well, for this chapter I had something completely different in mind, then I had this idea, and I think it's better than the original one...
If you liked that chapter let a comment or vote I'm not against it😉