Truth

Merry Christmas y'all!!! I know it took me two months got update this chapter, but school hasn't decided to let me some to chill and write okay ?! So Id be pleased if you don't blame me. Thanks in advance. Moreover I'm trying to work on my English because first, this will allow me to redact stories of a better quality and also I'm going to try to go to an English school so I'm sorry if I take some to write new chapters. Anyway I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas, dw there's only one year left before episode 9 !!!
Hope you'll enjoy this part !

XXX

///

Rey was laying on her bed a million of thoughts crowding in her mind. 
He kissed her. How ?Why ? How is that even possible ? They...He...Huuuuhh...
That can't be real, this must have been a dream or something of that kind. A vision ? Oh no! Of course not! The worst already happened.
The thing was that she didn't know how to feel about that...Was she supposed to be glad, flattered, touched ? Or repulsed, disgusted...
The problem with Rey is that she is so used to lie about her feelings to others that as a result she gets to believe to her own lies.
Actually she already knew how she internally felt about his action but was to shy to admit it:
She was truly delighted by the kiss, and because of it she felt ashamed and she was mad at herself for feeling that way. Being charmed by the Supreme Leader ? At a time like this? Nah she couldn't allow herself to.
The least she could expect now was she would find a way to escape as fast and as soon as possible.
She knew she won't be able to avoid crossing him indefinitely, but for the moment she's rather avoid than face she had just kissed . Her face would turn red crimson.
To be honest she felt guilty for the slap though, he will have the mark on his face as a proof that their path crossed.
As she was trying to find out some ways she could escape, she heard a code being tapped and the cell's door opened.

"Come with me "A stormtrooper ordered.

Rey didn't move.

"Immediately"

Rey was standing, motionless.
Out of impatience, he grabbed her arm firmly, cuffed her hands, bad habits were hard to get rid of, and brought her to the Throne Room.

'Again ??!'She thought to herself
Yeah. And again it was the same scenario as before. She was entering the room and Hux, Ben and a bunch of stormtroopers were waiting for her.

"Come here !" Hux barked at her.
She headed towards them.
"Have you ever heard the word respect in your life ? It's an easy concept to master if you've got that thing called a brain."

Hux ignored the remark, despite the fact he promised himself to have her pay for that lack of ...respect.

"I don't know why I should be showing any kind of respect towards you, scavenger." He spit out.

"Enough! "Ben said.

"You're right, Supreme Leader, we shouldn't waste our time with pointless arguments, we have some more important business to take care of..."

Be didn't say anything this time.

"You don't seem to want to join our cause, and as I recall, we were supposed to spare you, only if you'd join the First Order, since this didn't happen i don't see the point of keeping you alive."

"Who said that I'd join the First Order ? If you had the intention to kill me you should have done it when I first came here, you wouldn't 'have wasted your time'." Rey said.

"As I recall, those were the Supreme Leader's words." Hux added

As he spoke the words Rey widened her eyes and slowly turned her head toward the Supreme Leader in surprise.
It was the first time they made eye contact since she arrived in that room.

"Don't worry, wasting my time is not part of my plans anymore, soon barely anybody will even remember your name. " Hux gritted through his tiny teeth.

"Stop that" Ben shouted as he stood up of his Throne.

He started walking towards Hux and Rey and stopped mere meters from them.

"She doesn't deserve to be punished, she didn't do anything ."

"What do you mean ?!"asked Hux, puzzled.

"She doesn't deserve to be punished. Enough said."

"OF COURSE SHE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED, SHE FIERCELY MURDERED SNOKE, THE SUPREME LEADER, SHE WILL NEVER JOIN US, SO THERE'S NO WAY WE KEEP HER ALIVE!!!!" Hux screamed.

"SHE DID NOT KILL SNOKE, I DID !!!"