Betrayed

Rey was still unconscious and she hasn't woke up yet.
Well at least he had achieved half of his plan, the 'kidnapping' part. Now he has to convince her to join him and have her by her sides.
He knew this part would take some more time, but he knew it was worth it.
Though he feared her reaction when she'll wake up and realise he just took her away from her friends, kidnapped her, one more time.
But for the moment he had another problem. He had to explain Hux and the rest of the First Order why, instead of attacking their base, he just kidnapped 'Snoke's murderer'.

"So, care to explain what's going on ?"
Hux shot in an almost grounding manner.

"Did you just wasted a perfect opportunity for us to end the Resistance...for this?" He continued.

Ben glared at him with his dark eyes, anger filling them.

"We had a chance to put an end to all this, a chance to strike down what's left of the Resistance once and for all. And what are doing with that chance? You're just throwing it away, for the girl who killed Snoke." He spit out with disgust.

He truly wanted to choke Hux until he collapses to the floor, just like he did several times, but he didn't want to waste his time nor his energy, moreover he knew he'll have to give some explanations anyway.

"If she managed to kill Snoke, that means she's strong, way stronger than what both Snoke and I expected."

On those words, Hux peeked at Rey's asleep figure laying on the seat. He nodded.

"And not looking bad either...but anyway she murdered Snoke, our leader! She needs to be punished for that!" He forced.

"We'll decide of this later once she wakes..." Ben responded ignoring Hux's first words.

" Okay, she's strong, got it, though once she's punished what are we going to do with her ?" Hux continued.

///

It was dark. Rey couldn't see anything. She couldn't move either, or say anything.
'Am I dead?'she thought to herself.
All the things she could remembered was, that Ben has come to their base, and that they've been staring intensely at each other. Then nothing. She was lost.
She tried to open her eyes. But it was like her eyelids didn't want to open up. She didn't have the strength to move, ans felt almost paralyzed.
What happened? Was the question that was coming back like an endless loop in her head.

"...she's punished what are we going to do with her ?"
She heard. As if her ears finally decided to work.
Wait...What ?
Is this person talking about her ? She has never heard that voice before.

"Her powers would be our greatest weapon against the Resistance."

"She murdered Snoke, it should be enough to persuade you she won't stand for our cause, Supreme Leader."

What. Did. He. Say.
She couldn't believe what she just heard .
She was speechless. Actually she wasn't able to speak already but...
She couldn't find the word to describe how she felt as she heard the voice say she murdered Snoke.
Though she recognized immediately the second voice that spoke.
It was the voice of the liar who spreaded that rumor.
Kylo Ren.

"You don't have to worry about this. She'll turn, I know it." Kylo Ren assured.

"How can you be sure of that anyway?"

"She's young and naive. I don't think it would be too hard to manipulate her."

Her mouth fell open. She couldn't believe it. She felt her senses coming back. She could now move her body and hear.
She wanted to do something but preferred to wait for the conversation to end, before attempting anything.
Ben's or or should she say Kylo Ren's words, felt like a thousand knives stabbing her at the same moment.
So that's all he wants. Her powers. Turning her to the dark side. Seducing her to the dark side. He didn't care about her.
The worst is that she truly believed he cared about her just like she cared about him. She had compassion, she wanted the best for him. But right from the beginning she was wrong.
She remembered what Finn tried to make understand when they argued:
'He is using you, if you haven't understood yet. He wants to turn you and use your power.'
And she didn't listen to him. She should have.
It aches to admit it, but she now understood how he must have felt, when Luke threatened him with his saber. Betrayed.

He thinks she is naive? Great. He thinks she manipulable? Great. He thinks he can turn her and use her as a weapon? Well that will never happen.
She will never turn. Never. Ever.
Tears started filling her eyes as she remembered his words that cut deeper than a knife.
She opened her eyes slightly just to understand and see what's going on.
And she understood.
He kidnapped her. One more time.
He must have knocked her down and brought her back in his ship before leaving.
They had continued to talk for a while and Rey didn't really pay attention to the rest of the conversation . Then the room went silent . Obviously they had some more important business than chatting. B..Kylo Ren was standing next to the pilot and he was peeking at her sometimes.
This was troubling her... When he was looking at her she could perceive a nice warm smile on his face. Anyway.
She really needed to figure out a way to escape. But she didn't know the ship and if there were escape pods or something like that, so she could make her way out.
She knew that once she will land on their base it will be impossible for her to escape.
But it was already impossible for her to escape on this ship, Kylo Ren was surveying her every move and there was no way she could get out of here without an escape pod or something like that.

Mere moments later she arrived on the First Order's main ship.

'Im screwed' she told herself.

Once the ship hit the hanger's floor. Everyone left the ship. Kylo Ren went to her, took her in his arms, and carried her just like he did back on Takodana and Tatooine.

Poor Rey, she feels bad, betrayed because of Ben ! Don't worry things might get better with time😁