On Dagobah

Hi Guys ! I'm sorry for the time it took me to update... but here you go I finally update the next chapter   😊 I wanted also to thank you a lot for the 140 views. I was just back from vacation and I saw it and I was like 'whaaaaaaat?'.Whatever I hope you'll like this chapter and don't forget to comment and vote to let me know if you liked it !

Rey was surprised by what the landscape were looking like. The humidity percentage must have been really high and the swamps seemed deep and muddy.

How could have Yoda spent his old days in here ?

'Well he obviously liked humid, swampy and muddy planets' Rey told herself.

"Rey could you help me please ?"asked a voice behind her.

It was a mechanic,

"Of course"she said with a smile"what do you want me to help you with ?".

"There's a leak in the tubes and gaz is starting escaping from it, because of the pressure it's really hard to repair so yeah I need your help if you don't mind ..." the woman said shyly.

"Ok, let's repair this "Rey responded and they headed to where the leak was.

When they first arrived on the planet nobody wanted to go out of the Falcon but a guy obviously more curious than the others, decided to get out and discover it.

"CONNAN !"shouted Poe"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

"I'm fed up of staying stuck inside, we landed on a planet, let's discover it !" he responded obviously calmer than Poe.

"Conan....if you don't get back to the ship...."started Poe.

"What?"

The pilot didn't say anything back.

"Nothing ? Great so I guess I can. I will be the first of the Resistance to set a foot on Dagobah." said Conan trying to sound heroic.

Technically everything he said was right, he was the first one to set a foot on Dagobah's ground, but not for long.

"Ew! Ok I guess I'll have to take a show... Wait...what was that ?" Conan said worried.

"What was what ?"asked Poe

"I felt something brushing my leg..."

"Get out of the water Conan! Right now!"Poe shouted at him.

He started swimming but he was quite far from the Falcon. How curiosity can be dangerous sometimes.

At one point he started yelling, of pain obviously. He was moving in the water.
It looked like he was fighting.

Then nothing. He just disappeared in the depths of the swamps.

"Conan!" Everyone yelled.

Nobody answered. Leia arrived alerted by everyone's screams.

"What happened ?"Leia asked starting to panick

"Conan got out of the Falcon and bathed in the swamps and ..."Poe started immediately cut by Leia

"I said... nobody get out of the ship until I say we can" she said obviously angry but sad as well of losing another member of the crew.

"I know that's what I said but he didn't listen to me, whatever, he then said he has felt something touching his leg.
Then he suddenly disappeared."

"There must be some weird beasts living here. That's quite logical : a weird planet like this one must host weird beasts. Verdict we can't stay here. I can't put in danger the crew's life.
Poe please go in the cockpit and take us back in space."

Poe immediately headed to the cockpit and on those words they left Dagobah.