Doubt

///

" What did you just say ?" claimed Hux, wincing.

"You heard me"

"YOU WHAT ??!!" He screamed.

Ben didn't say anything since it was useless.

"TRAITOR!!!! YOU...YOU...YOU KILLED THE SUPREME LEADER!!!!YOU SAID IT WAS THE GIRL, THAT SHE OVERCAME HIM AND HIS GUARDS!! BUT NO, IT WAS YOU HIS OWN APPRENTICE!!! AND YOU SHIFTED THE BLAME ON THE SCAVENGER; NOT ONLY A TRAITOR BUT ALSO A COWARD!!!!"

An awkward silence was settling in the room,
before suddenly Rey decided to speak.

"That is indeed one of a cowardly behavior "

"Oh, Rey I wouldn't mind if you could shut your mouth for once "he spat pissed.

"Of course it's easier to make people shut up instead of admitting one's mistakes."

He sighed, he knew they were both right, but accepting the wrong in his actions would be such an humiliation that he preferred letting it go rather than digging deeper in the issue.
Now all he wanted to was talking to Rey, at that moment, she was his only priority, all he wanted to see was Hux crossing the room only to leave them alone so they could have an explanation.

"Are you going to stay here staring blankly for long or are you finally, getting yourself together and say something." rattled Hux.

"I was thinking that officers down the commanding aisle of the ship might need your help at the moment, General Hux"

"I didn't hear anything-"

"Trust me I have the force and I could sense them and their confusion shouting internally for your advices so run down to the aisle and if please.
I'll take care of the scavenger myself." He said with assurance and sharpness.
"I won't let you get away with what you did, how could you, Snoke made you into what you are no, he was your master, and you you little big nosed crybaby dare to kill him, I'm gonna make you pay." He spat on the verge of exploding.

At that very moment Hux's head turned around in a 90•C angle making a huge crack that echoed in the Throne Room.

"He couldn't stay alive, he was too much of a potential danger. "

"Yeah for you, tou kill only when it arranges you."

"Did you want him to slit your throat ?"

"Not especially but I liked him. He had some truth in his words."

"Which words?"

"Coward"

"True."

He got up from his throne and approached towards Rey.

"What do you want now ?"
"To make an apology"
///

Rey was genuinely startled. Sorry. Him. Huh.
And even if this sounded unreal, even though at the thought of him apologizing she used sarcasm, deeply she knew he was honest.

"I'm..."
"You're ??..."
"SsszbhdRy..."
"what pardon you're mumbling your words I can't hear anything ??"
"ok ok I'm sorry, You're happy now" He said trying to conceal his content by sounding annoyed .