Rejection

Heyyyyy guys! I hope you're doing well that those past weeks went okay for you, and btw I just saw we have 400 days to wait until Episode 9 hits theaters ( I don't know if time zones might change this but nevermind its like 11PM in France so yeah ....)and I had to tell you something After I wrote the last chapter I was like soooo happy about it, but I have to admit I'm a little scared that I rushed things and made it happen too fast...well if I did I'm really really really sorry about this, but I was so excited to update that chapter because that wasbasically what I've been waiting for all along so yeah I hope you liked it anyway and that you still enjoy the story 😉Oh and one last thing thanks sooooo much for the 500 views 😊😊 I think I can let you finally start that story now😁

  Her lips felt warm on his. He just did what he's been hankering to do for such a long time. For a moment kissing her pink, shiny lips felt like a bonfire just being lit on his mouth, was such delightful and... well he couldn't find the words to express how delighted he was and he  couldn't make a list or it would take plenty of time.

But then, unfortunately, Rey didn't reciprocated he kiss and she stepped back, with a bewilded look on her face, brows furrowed, gazing at him.

Ben didn't know how to react, though the look she was giving him was enough for him to understand  he made a colossal blunder.

"I,I ..."

SLAP!

She slapped him. Really hard.

He slowly drew his fingers where her hand hit his face; he understood. Of course she would react like that. There was no way she would react otherwise. He did things without warning and most importantly without her consent.

He was ashamed. And sad. But really ashamed. And very sad. He wasn't angry at Rey at all. How could he be mad when he was the one who clearly messed up ? He just couldn't. He was now the one to avoid the other's gaze.

Without saying a word, he stormed out of the room.

— — —

Once he got in his room, he got rid of his clothes, pulled on his nightclothes and crawled in bed. He stared at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts.

'What did I just do ?'

The worst now, wasn't what he did, but because of what he did, Rey would never join him. When she used to say that, he barely believed her. Now he trusted every single word.

Maybe things would get better, but it was hard to believe. How was Rey perceiving things ?He had no idea. Well at least he was sure about something : she was really mad at him, and would never forgive him what he did. Now facing her would be impossible. Talking to her would be impossible. But he had to. He couldn't permanently run away from everything and avoid to face his own mistakes.

There was another thing that was bugging him right now: he promised Hux he would turn her and that she will be a fabulous weapon against the Resistance. But now that the chances of her going with him were few, he didn't know what to do at all, and the worst was, when Hux will get to learn she won't join their path, he will do everything to get her executed. That's what he wanted; seeing her dead.

He didn't plan things to go that way. Basically all the way along his plan was: 'kidnapping' her, letting her know how he felt about her and then getting her by his sides. He didn't plan onto forcing her or anything of that kind but still,he needed her, he didn't know how, but somehow she managed to make him feel that way and he couldn't help it. He did got close to it but when he had a chance to make her understand how he felt and to make her understand his wishes, he just screwed everything up.

And even, what would he do with her now ? He wasn't going to, and he didn't want to take her back to the Resistance; he wasn't going to let Hux kill her because, first, she didn't kill Snoke so she would be punished, executed for something she haven't done? No way. This would be pure unfairness.

So he was kind of blocked, completely paralyzed without a hint of any idea of what to do. He wanted to go and meet her so he could at least apologize, but he was persuaded that if he'd do that, things would get even worse.

He fell asleep on those thoughts not knowing that, somewhere else on the ship, maybe only mere levels away from him there was a mind that was all the same puzzled because of the actions he made earlier.