Trust me

She heard him when he was talking to Hux, she was awake when he carried her to the cell, and she was awake when he covered her and placed the pillow to comfort her.
An if she heard him when he wa stalking to Hux that means she heard when he said he only cared for power, she was manipulable and all the rest...
She hates him now.
Rage was boiling inside of the Supreme Leader's heart.
She will never join him.
That's what she said.
He didn't have a chance, after all she heard.
No.
That's what she said. But he didn't care she will join him.
He will find a way.
Every problem has a solution. That's what his father kept telling him, when he was younger. When they were into a trouble, it was the sentence that often came out of his mouth.
First he needed to talk to her, to make her understand he said that only not to catch Hux's attention, and that he didn't meant what he said.
Earlier when he had the opportunity to tell her that, he preferred escaping like a coward.
But now he had to face her.

He made his way back to the cell.

On the road he crossed Hux.

"Did she wake up ?" He asked.

"I don't know."Ben lied.

"Once she wakes let's take her to the Throne Room, and we'll decide of her punishment, ..." Hux continued.

Damn, he had almost forgotten about that thing.
She can't be punished for something she hasn't done, that's unfair, but on the other hand he can't confess that he is the one that killed Snoke, or he and Rey will both be executed, so he had to act fast in order to save himself and her.

"I was about to see if she awakened, wait for me in the Throne Room, I will come back with her if she did." He ordered.

"As you command, Supreme Leader."

— — —

He arrived in Rey's cell. She was sitting on her bed, legs crossed, she was meditating.
She ignored him, as he entered the cell, and his way to her bed. He was facing her, she opened her eyes and met his gaze.

"Rey, listen, we are you are going to come with me, Hux is waiting in the Throne Room to decide of your punishment, act as if you killed Snoke as you were guilty and everything's gonna be alright." He assured to her, kneeling in front of her kneeling to get a little closer to her height.

"I didn't kill Snoke, you did, and instead of assuming your actions, you preferred to lie and you accused me of your crime... you're just a coward. And now I'm the one who's gonna be punished for something I haven't done."

His brows furrowed as she spoke those words.

"Trust me, every thing's gonna be alright. You just have to trust me."

"How do you want me to trust after what you did ?"

"Please..." he begged.
Rey recognized the look he had on his face. It was the same one she saw, when he asked her to join him.

She sighed.
"Fine..."

He caught the cuffs which were in a box next to Rey's bed, asnd hooked them around her wrists.

"Cuffs again ?"

"I guess we don't have the choice."