Chapter 15

"He-el-o. Hello." Namjoon pronounced every syllable to the group as we sat on the lounges and watched as Namjoon wrote the word out on the whiteboard while we followed him in our notebooks.

The manager thought it would be good if I joined the boys for their English lesson, considering that I may need to meet international fans. I didn't necessarily want to do any work, but I found myself having no free time at all. I was always doing another activity once one finished.

"Hello." The boys responded to Namjoon perfectly, before I opened my mouth and said the greeting with very little confidence within me.

Yoongi looked down to me and gently patted my head while giving me a soft gummy grin in order to fill me with the energy I was lacking. I felt my stomach do a flip, and my eyes flickered before I cleared my throat and looked down to my notebook.

"G-oo-d b-y-e. Goodbye." I quickly wrote it down before opening my mouth and speaking.

"Gud bye."

I new exactly that it wasn't the way Namjoon said it, and Jungkook giggled at me before earning a slap up the back of the head from Jin with a frown of disapproval.

Namjoon chuckled before grabbing his lips and shaping them into an 'o' shape and making a 'goo' sound. I thought it was rediculous until he explained why he was doing that silly face.

"Make the 'o' shape and try and say 'oo'. Then ease into 'goo' and then say 'good'. Go on and try it."

I frowned before sighing and allowing myself to follow the olders orders. I shapped my lips as I was told and made the first sound, earning a nod from Namjoon. As I began to proceed I noticed that Yoongi's eyes were glued to my lips as I proceeded with the lesson.

"Goo."

"Good."

"Ha! Yes look at you go! Now put them together!" Namjoon encouraged, and I furrowed my brows before piecing the words together.

"Good bye."

Hoseok immediately screamed and embraced me tightly as he planted kisses to my forehead with a large smile.

"Ahhhh she is growing so quickly! Her vocabulary is expanding! I've never been more proud!"

Jimin frowned and leant forward. "But Hyung, you told me you had never been more proud when I cooked you all that meat a while ago."

"Old news Jimin-ah." Hoseok responded with me still cradled in his arms. I just sat there while staring at the floor, my eyes becoming very heavy as I let out deep, but shallow breaths.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok?" Taehyung asked as he sat up and quickly made his way over to my side as my eyelids closed shut and my body became numb to the surroundings I was set in.

- Yoongi's POV -

I sat from my spot and nudged Taehyung out of the way as I watched (Y/N) literally pass out in Hoseok's arms. I let out a groan of annoyance as I rested my hand against her forehead to find that she was rather cold. Not too warm, but not exactly warm at the same time.

"She has been overworking herself. I can't remember the last time I saw her eat or seen her go to sleep either. God damnit."

"So what are we supposed to do?" Hoseok asked as he became uncomfortable with the girl sitting in his lap, a pure dead weight is what she had become in that state.

I knew exactly what she was doing. I had gone through it myself, it's not something you realise is happening until you are passed out. I felt angry at myself for not realising her symptoms sooner, I felt angry at myself for not telling her to go to sleep when I saw her still in the studio, I was disgusted in myself for not telling her to eat when I saw she had grew thin.

I felt that ultimately, I could've helped her.

"We just have to get her into bed. She will wake up eventually." I leant down to take her out of Hoseok's arms.

Hoseok frowned, "Yoongi you aren't the strongest-"

I lifted her up into my arms before Hoseok could even finish his sentence, and left the loungeroom as I walked into her bedroom, seeing that nothing was touched, there was no clothes on the floor nor was there a messed up bed. It was neat, and looked as if she hadn't slept in it at all.

I gently pulled back the covers as quietly as I could with my hand as I placed her into the bed. I ran my fingertips across her face to remove the locks of hair that covered it, and raised the covers up to her chin as she twitched and let out a groan.

"Hey...you with me?" I whispered to her gently as I held her face in my hands and gently tapping the side of her face as she slowly began to come back to reality.

"Jungkook!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, immediately being greeted with the younger male sprinting into the room like a puppy that had just been beckoned by his owner.

"Yes? What do you need?" He asked as he clasped his hands together and waited for his command to fetch the item.

"A bottle of water. Quickly!"

Jungkook ran out of the room before returning seconds later with the requested item in his hand. I took it out of his grasp and unscrewed the cap. Jungkook quietly sneaked out of the room with a sense of pride about himself.

I gently elevated her head by supporting the back of her head with my hand gently tucked underneath her neck as I encouraged her to take small sips.

"It's water," I reminded her as I gently lifted the bottle and watched as it slowly slipped over her lips and into her mouth, "swallow."

She swallowed thickly before coughing and spluttering, waving the bottle away effortlessly before turning onto her side and resting her gaze upon mine, letting out a soft breath.

"There you are.." I smiled to her softly and ran my hand against the side of her thin cheeks in soothing strokes, "next time, let's not overwork it."