Chapter 29

- (Y/N)'S POV -

"You do understand why I need the blood tests, don't you (Y/N)?" Mr Bang asked me as Ji-ho and I sat in his office while an on-call doctor took blood samples from the both of us. Those little tubes of crimson liquid would define our future.

"Of course I understand," I told the company head with a smile as I gently held onto Ji-ho's hand while the needle extracted his blood sample. His face gently scrunched up with a cringed expression as he gently gripped my hand as the needle was removed and the bandaid was quickly applied.

"A very brave boy you are!" The doctor said as she handed Ji-ho a lollipop before quickly putting the samples into her chilled containment unit which would transport them to the testing agency, "the tests should be back within a week."

Mr bang and I thanked her for her time before she took her leave as did Ji-ho and I.

As we walked down the hallway Ji-ho happily sucked on the lollipop that he had been gifted before he looked up to me as we ventured down the glass hallways, "(Y/N), can we do something fun today?"

"What did you have in mind kiddo?" I asked him as o ruffled the hair that adorned in a thick volume of curls- reminding me of how my hair was when I was younger.

"I want to go down to the lake and feed the ducks. My mother and I used to do that...before she went to hospital." Ji-ho trailed off and looked to the ground.

I wasn't going to try and distract him from the fact that his mother had passed away. It was unhealthy to put off someone's grief and distract them with other places or objects that took their mind off the person that they were missing. It wasn't a practical method of coping, so I decided going to the lake would help him cope.

"Sure we can do that-"

"And can Yoongi-hyung come with us?" Ji-ho asked, making me realise how much the small boy had been taken with Yoongi. Perhaps he saw him as a father figure- one that he never had the option of having through the time that he grew.

"Well we can go and ask him." I told Ji-ho, hoping that Yoongi wasn't busy and he could tag along for the outing. The last thing I wanted Ji-ho to be was dissapointed.

We approached Yoongi's studio and knocked on the door before we walked in, Ji-ho practically ran through the door frame to find the male. I quickly followed behind him, surprised as I turned the corner to see Bangtan as a whole in the studio. All of them were looking at Yoongi's computer screen as he was dragging and clicking away.

"What are you guys-"

"SHHHHHH!" The six men standing behind Yoongi shushed me before turning and looking back at the screen- whatever he was doing took up their top priority.

Ji-ho moved to my side and gently clung to my jacket as he waited for his hyung's to be finished with whatever it was that they were doing.

"YES!" They all shouted in unison as they broke away from Yoongi's monitor and started applauding and hugging each other in the happiness that the moment shared. Yoongi turned around on his chair, which gave me a clear view of the monitor.

"Overwatch?" I said with an unimpressed expression very clear on my face as I shook my head while waiting for the men to calm down so I could speak.

Soon they wiped the tears from their eyes and their attention spans were gathered all in the one place, for once. I gently tapped Ji-ho on the shoulder and moved him in front of me with a grin, "Ji-ho wants to ask Yoongi something."

Ji-ho took in a little breath before speaking, "Bangtan-hyung's! Please come with me to the lake!" He said with a strong and powerful little voice. I was surprised that he invited the whole group, considering that he originally only wanted Yoongi- but I allowed him to invite the men reguardless.

Their eyes all softened towards the little boy, all of them learning to love him as if he was their own brother. Ji-ho referring to them as his hyung's was the sugar on top.

Jungkook whimpered as he knelt down to Ji-ho's level and placed his hands on the youngest shoulders, "I'm your hyung?" He asked in a rather pressed voice, it sounded like he was attempting to hold back his emotions.

"Yes you are, Jungkook-hyung." Ji-ho answered, unaware of how long Jungkook had longed to be a hyung. He had always been the baby of the group, he was in fact the youngest male in the company- now he was finally someone's hyung.

He sniffled before embracing the young boy, "of course we will go with you."

"Well actually Jungkook-ah, we have to-"

That's when Jin was shot the most scariest of all death glares by the maknae of their group. A look that told his hyung just how much he wishes for him to be permanently silenced. Considering that Jin was  the oldest, and the amount that he actually talked, I didn't expect him to be silenced so quickly by Jungkook.

Jin swallowed his fear before letting out a very nervous chuckle before clapping his hands together.

"To the lake we go!" He quickly covered up.