Chapter 30

The car trip to the lake was not the most comfiest in the world but we managed reguardless. Seeing as though we wanted to go on an unscheduled outing during daylight, we had to find one of the most unused lakes around so that we wouldn't attract attention and ruin our time together.

Our managers weren't too happy with us dropping the surprise trip on them but they still agreed to drive us there in the biggest car that they had on site- but also one that wouldn't attract attention.

It had to be big enough to fit seven extremely talented men, one debuted rap artist and a small pianist-to-be.

Ji-ho sat next to Yoongi on the trip and I sat behind the both of them next to Jungkook who was still having his little moment over Ji-ho calling him hyung. I was shocked that he was still talking about it, but I guess that it was a big deal for him. I can't imagine what it was like for Jungkook to always be referred to as the "baby" of the group.

Now that he was someone's hyung, he was ecstatic.

"Should I start packing him little lunch boxes every day? Should I take him for ice cream? Oh! Maybe I could teach him how to dance and then we could-"

"Jungkook," I began with a soft sigh as I looked at the younger male with a tired smile, "I understand why you're excited- but please don't overwhelm Ji-ho with everything you want to do. He needs to adjust to his new surroundings a bit better yet."

Jungkook looked like he was listening but I wondered if the words were actually going into his head. He slowly nodded before rubbing his hands against his thighs to help himself relax.

"Sorry Noona, I'm just excited." Jungkook rested his head against his headrest and slowly nodded his head as he continued to think about the outings he would take Ji-ho on.

I nodded my head to him and offered an understanding smile. I wasn't mad at him at all, it was just my new found protective sibling instinct that I felt within my gut that made me act on certain things. I was just worrried about his welfare.

I didn't have much time to ponder on my instincts as the had pulled up and parked.

I stood up, looking down to Ji-ho and seeing that he was reaching out for my hand to take from his seat. I smiled down to him as I gently took his hand into mine and lead him out of the car with Yoongi following closely behind.

He gently tapped my shoulder with a pout and as I turned to look at him, I raised a brow of confusion toward the man as he began to gesture towards his hand. I soon realised what he wanted and took his hand into my own while still holding on to Ji-ho's.

Immediately, Yoongi grinned.

Behind us, the remaining six boys were walking together with a loaf of bread for each member resting in their arms.

"Let's get this bread." Jungkook said whole throwing some very strange gang signs as he walked towards the lake full of hungry.

"-get this bread to the ducks!" Jimin said as he followed after Jungkook throwing similar gang signs, but not having the same effect as the younger male's comment.

"You're too wholesome Jimin-ah." Namjoon said as he was fiddling with his bag of bread, breaking the bread clip in the process and beginning to awkwardly grab for the bread before it fell out of the plastic bag.

Jin frowned at the leader of the group and shook his head in dissapointment before accidently triping over a tree root and falling forward onto Hoseok's back who didn't hesitate to scoop up the male's legs and hoist him up onto his back as he began to piggy-back his hyung towards the water while holding onto his own bag of bread.

And then lastly, there was Taehyung. Who was walking at his own pace and slowly nibbling on the bits of bread in his bag as he had suddenly become hungry after watching everyone's strange personalities come into play.

"My hyung's are weird." Ji-ho said as he held our bag of bread at his side while watching the older men, Jungkook and Jimin now crouched down on the lakes edge and throwing bread to the ducks while still making gang signs.

I think they had something personal against ducks?

"They mean well Ji-ho," Yoongi told him, a small smile on his face as he looked fondly at the men he had spent the last seven years with, "you'll learn that each of them is special in their own way."

"You love these boys, I guess I'll have to learn to as well." Ji-ho said as he let go of my hand and jogged over to Taehyung who was sitting by himself on the concrete edge.

I went to follow after him but Yoongi gently squeezed my hand and pulled me back to his side while he gestured to the two boys,

"Let him go, let's see what he does." Yoongi told me in a low voice as he ran his thumb against my skin in a soothing manner. I decided to agree with Yoongi and watch the boys interact.

Taehyung turned his head and looked down at Ji-ho as he took his seat and sat the bag of bread in his lap. Taehyung looked to his empty bag, mostly that he had eaten himself, and slowly looked back to Ji-ho's full bag of bread with silent begging in his eyes, his stomach growling.

Ji-ho tore some pieces off with his fingers and threw them out into the water to the groups of ducks that slowly swam around and pecked at the soggy food.

Ji-ho stopped throwing the bread to the ducks for a moment and grabbed a whole piece of his bread out to hand it to his hyung with a smile that looked so much like my own.

Taehyung blinked for a moment before taking the bread and slowly ripping it into a half to make sure that it was even before handing a half back to Ji-ho, his famous box grin making an appearance.

"Let's eat together, Ji-ho."