Photo #7

14 August 2015

This is a bad idea. Completely bad.

But why am I here?

"Loosen up, bitch!" Dahyun shoved a plastic red cup filled with transparent liquid into my hands. It was nothing as innocent as plain water. Her yell couldn't compare the loud club music blasting across the room. The whole house was shaking.

I drank the content in the cup in one big gulp, letting the painful heat sizzled my throat. But the feeling was addicting. I wanted more.

"Nice vodka!" I shouted.

Dahyun gave a tipsy grin.

"Hey, give this girl more of that bad boy!" she barked an order at the bartender. The cute guy nodded, pulling out a bottle of vodka to pour into my empty cup.

My world was spinning by the time I hit my fifth drink. My vision blurred. Everything around me seemed a bit distorted. Their movements were slow. The noises bombing in my ears. I was never one to tolerate strong alcoholic drink. But tonight, I needed this.

My friends and I. We were at a party to celebrate for God knows what. I didn't care. I just wanted out. I remembered I called Dahyun in desperate need for a distraction, she immediately came to pick me up at my apartment. The next thing I knew, I was in the midst of nameless people grinding their bodies against each other at the makeshift dance floor. Some were making out in the corners, completely oblivious to their surroundings. Some were playing an intense game of beer pong, their chants were the loudest as they forced the players to drink.

The night was nothing laid back. Everyone was wild, eager to let loose.

A familiar tall figure showed up in front of my fuzzy vision. I had to squint my eyes in order to identify the person.

"Nayeon!" I croaked, my throat felt dry from all the constant burning of vodka.

"What are you doing here, Chaeyoung?" asked Nayeon. Her face was a mixture of surprise, suspicion and joy.

"That's not important! Come join me!" I patted the seat beside me, previously occupied by Dahyun. My friend was nowhere to be seen. She must had disappeared to God knows where, probably making out with the bartender as they flirted shamelessly in front of me a few minutes ago.

"Take this!" I poured Nayeon a cup of my favorite vodka. Soon after, we were playing a little competition to see who was the fastest to finish a whole bottle. I won but I was so drunk.

Grinning in triumph, I watched as Nayeon struggled to drink the last remnants of the alcohol, the beads of sweat gleaming under the neon lights as her neck formed a gulping motion.

I bet the skin is soft.

The girl glanced at me in a bashful manner I was all too aware. I bit down my lip hard. I looked around the party, feeling Nayeon's demanding stare on me. My mind was a complete mess. My heart was beating like crazy. My hands were sweaty.

What should I do?

I turned my attention back to the girl beside me. Damn, she is so attractive. She was gazing at me with those eyes, promising all the things we could do through our silent exchange.

Before I knew it, I was dragging her upstairs, frantically in search for an empty bedroom. I slammed the door shut and pinned Nayeon up against the wall, her legs circled around my waist as we crashed our lips in an urgent, sloppy manner. The strong lust melted us into a hot mess, the need to release clouded our mind. We didn't stop kissing as I carried her to the center of the room, letting her fell onto the bed in a thud, her long hair fanned across the mattress. I took a moment to watch her squirmed sexily under my hot gaze before climbing on top of her to kiss her again.