Photo #22

Have you check out the poem above? WRITTEN BY ScarsHearts

###

1 August 2018

Three days. I hadn't heard from Mina for three days.

I was worried sick for her. I tried to call her but the line was dead. I was at the verge of freaking out, so I called Nayeon this morning but the lawyer's answer was of no help.

"She didn't call nor text me," said Nayeon darkly, "Why did you ask?"

I was at my wit's end so I told Nayeon everything about that night at Tzuyu's party.

"So basically Jeongyeon found out about you guys?" she asked after I was done recounting what happened.

"Yeah," I confirmed, "I just want to know if she's okay."

"What a bunch of idiots," Nayeon said evenly, "This wouldn't have happened if Mina told Jeongyeon beforehand and you should've been more careful. I told you, you're just making things worse. And Dahyun needs to learn when to keep her mouth shut."

"Nayeon, I don't need a lecture," I snapped.

"Well, it's the truth!" she argued, her voice agitated, "Anyway, they probably need their time and space. I bet it's a huge blow to Jeongyeon. You better leave them alone."

"Fine," I agreed begrudgingly, "But will you see Mina?"

"I don't think so. I have five cases in my hands right now. It's been hell in my office," she grumbled in annoyance.

Finally, our phone conversation ended with Nayeon warning me to stay out of their business. At least she promised that she would arrange to hang out with Mina soon while I await her news.

I really hoped Mina was okay. Or is it that she hates me now? I just sensed this uneasiness pressing my chest that I couldn't point out why. Tzuyu told me the couple left in a rush. She said and I quote "Jeongyeon looked like she was about to choke herself in her own anger while Mina looked a bit lost". The rest didn't seem to care and the party just carried on until the guys got super drunk and Mingyu had to single handedly take care of them.

Meanwhile in my room, I was licking at my own wounds with the help of alcohol, which I wasn't even supposed to touch. But I didn't care. I needed them to stay sane before I lost myself to the anxiety. I chanted in my head like a mantra that it was only just three beers. Only just three beers and no more than that. I tried to focus on controlling my alcohol intake rather than my overflowing emotions about everything that involved Mina. Luckily, I fell into a slumber after that with Mina invading my dreams.

I miss you so much, Mina.

Please tell me you're okay. Please don't hate me.

Engrossed in my work and occasionally thinking of Mina, I looked up from the pile of printed photographs and papers spread across my desk. I thought I heard my doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone and Yeri wouldn't have dropped by my house at 6pm.

Curious, I abandoned my work and went to check.

It was Sana.

Most of her flawless face was covered under a bucket hat, but it was still unmistakably her. She dressed casual: white sleeveless top and a pair of high waisted blue jeans.

"Hi cutie," she flashed me a megawatt smile.

"Sana?" I was shock, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you," she smirked and stepped inside. She took off her hat and let her gaze wandered around my small apartment, "This is cozy."