Photo #20

[IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.]

Author's Note (1):

Hi guys. It's clarris here, your author. I want to confess something.....

I never had a full plan on how this story was going to carry out and end. I began writing Photographs on impulse, based on some rough ideas and some quotes I saw, one of them becomes the tagline of this story: "Some memories remain, but people change". That's why I'm sure this story has its flaws but I'm trying to mend them along the way. Anyway, thanks for reading and I'm so happy you guys enjoy it :D

The thing is, I've drawn out a complete plot recently and made up my mind on its ending. This decision is still not final. It depends on your comments so come share your thoughts with me (I'm so shameless but yeah lol). Anyway, we're currently at Chapter 20, meaning we're exactly halfway there. Till then, please continue to support Photographs.

Tell me which ship(s) in this story are you rooting for? ;)

###

Author's Note (2):

This chapter is the turning point of this painful love story. Basically, two major things are going on here. First, it's Chaeyoung's confusion over 2NaChaeng; Second, it's Chaeyoung's jealousy over JeongMiChaeng. 

Please try to put yourself into Chaeyoung's position and read along her thoughts then come to understand her feelings. 

Now let's get to it.... 

###

29 July 2018

"What are you grinning at?"

I looked up from my phone to see a pair of curious eyes staring down at me. From behind the couch, Tzuyu was looming over me lying down on the cushion.

"None of your business," I tsked, acting as nonchalant as possible. 

Tzuyu rounded the couch and plopped down beside me, not even bothered that she just sat on my foot.

"Ouch! That's my foot, you idiot," I immediately retracted my affected leg, glaring at her. 

Unapologetic, she threw me a look of smug and suspicion.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Nobody. It was just a funny meme," I looked away, trying to mask my flustered state.

Unfortunately, with that one second of me looking away, a sudden agile swipe of the hand and my phone was snatched away from my grip.

"Tzuyu!" I whined, "What the hell?"

Ignoring my protest, she took a quick glance at the unlocked screen and almost slammed it back on my face. 

"Who is Sana?" asked Tzuyu grimly.

"Give it back," I scowled, my cheeks turning hot. I lunged at Tzuyu to pry it away from her grasp but that giant was clutching onto it out of my reach.

I'm telling you. This girl have long limbs for the wrong reasons.

"Not until you tell me who is Sana," Tzuyu chuckled, enjoying our little physical banter as she watched me struggled. 

Defeated, I sat back down in a huff, "Sana is a girl." 

"Nice try, Captain Obvious," Tzuyu took another glance and started reading aloud Sana's last message, "You look cuter in real life than your profile photo," she made a disgusted face, "Ugh, I bet this Sana girl is blind."

"Mind you. This Sana girl is an idol," I rolled my eyes.

Tzuyu threw my phone onto my lap, "And I'm a superstar who just won an Oscars last week."