Foreword

Hi, this is Clarris, the author of Photographs.

###

What is the story about?

The whole idea revolves around this quote: some memories remain, but people change.

What to expect of this story?

Contrary to popular preference, the setting is based on young adults struggling in between life, love, heartbreaks, growing up and finding themselves. This is no ordinary fanfiction featuring cliché sweet romance, as this story narrates the ups and downs of a young woman, dealing with her emotions, past, mistakes and issues. I just want to keep my story as relatable as possible.

Life is not always sunshine and butterflies.

Life is a bitch.

We fuck up all the time. 

We are only human.

That's why I portrayed my characters to be strong in their own way yet at the same time, flawed and selfish. They make stupid mistakes. They get emotional and crazy. They keep secrets yet quick to judge others. At the end of the day, they're just desperate for a place they can call "home". A person to trust. 

After all, aren't we the same?

###

An author's note will be enclosed after every chapter. I will most often recap and discuss a chapter to highlight its significance to the story plot and character development.

###

Meet the Casts

All photos credit to its owners.

Son Chae Young

Son Chae Young

28

Photographer

Bold | Quick-tempered | Passionate