One Year Anniversary Special

Disclaimer: NOT AN UPDATE! But don't miss this.

Photographs started at 11 June 2018, so technically this baby is almost one year old. From a few hundreds until it just recently broke 40,000 reads, it has garnered readers from many parts of this world. It's still unbelievable to imagine how this is possible: That I come from a small country, spending hours writing each chapters behind my precious laptop, and having so many people reading my work, what more supporting me in respective ways, be it voting, commenting, sharing or making friends with me.

#####

#####

I won't be updating frequently due to upcoming exams. But Chapter 35 is already in progress, so I'll try to post it before I go on a hiatus in June. Hence, I'm doing this one year anniversary special now, rather than on the day itself 😅 I'll come back after my exams, i.e. end of June.

You may ask what is this 'one year anniversary special'? Basically, I came up with this interactive event with you guys. Sort of like a contest. As I've mentioned before, this story is coming to an end soon. I have a few more chapters left in draft. So, I'm curious to see what you think is going to happen in Photographs. Read on to see how you can join this contest.

##### 

FOLLOW THESE STEPS BELOW: 

1. Decipher this spoiler: "Love is hard. Especially for those who don't know how to trust, how to listen and how to forgive." This quote serves me as the guide for the remaining plot. 

2. Comment here to submit your most creative guess. What is going to happen in Photographs, in regards of Michaeng and the other characters?  How do you think the story will end? Be specific and creative. Include your explanations. The tip is for your ideas to pique my interest 😜

3. After Photographs is completed, I'll announce the readers with the most creative (or even closest) guess via Wattpad and Twitter. I'll give you a shout out and also, you'll win an exclusive access to a spin-off of Photographs featuring SaMo written by me. Details shall be discussed in private. 

4. This contest is opened until the next chapter, i.e. Chapter 35 of Photographs is published. I'll announce the closing of submission by then. This is to make sure it's fair to all, so be quick with your submission! I'll keep track.

5. Please know that it may be nearing the end of 2019 by the time Photographs is completed. So thanks for your patience.

#####

There you have it! It's that simple. Just leave a comment to submit your best, most creative guess and stand a chance to win (Lmao I sound like a radio announcer 😂). Follow me on Wattpad and Twitter (My acc: @cforchaeyoung) to receive teasers and updates. You'll even get to see some "behind-the-scenes" of my writing and thoughts process.  

I hope this doesn't flop lol. Thanks in advance for even doing this for me 😢❤ I'm just thinking of ways to connect with my readers. I really treasure you guys as my very first audience :')

I hereby announce the START of this contest! See you in the next chapter. Let's see how the rest of Photographs is going to play out 😉

 Let's see how the rest of Photographs is going to play out 😉

Here's a wink and thumbs up to you!