Intro

The second week of school and Lance McClain was late to class, again.. Why did he even sign up for night school? Oh right.. Ever since he moved out of his parents house he's had to support himself, he's had to work all day just to afford his shitty apartment that he can never sleep in.. Sucks to be him- Earlier that week he had over heard some rumors going around that most of the students were surper natural beings. Like that would ever happen, things like that are just fairytales of course. As he walked into school he looked around as he made his way to his locker, looked normal enough, like always.

Keith Kogane trudgued though the halls of the school, anyone who saw him immediately sped out of the way. Many classmates and students in general called him things behind his back, like a "witch" or "vampire" They went exactly wrong though.. But its not like he'd ever tell anyone that. If the other beings found out he'd be dead in a second.. Or at least get attacked most then he'd like. He hated people and always made that clear, anyone unlucky enough to cross him was beaten to a pulp. Even the teachers were hesitant to tell him off. As he looked over he spotted Lance... He was unsure why he was attracted to the male, he was a human for crying out loud! Maybe he was just confusing hunger with infatuation.