Chapter 8: Clarity

Keith already knew all of this boring information. So while Lance was away he was on his phone. When he got a text from Lotor that read- 

-Baby You look so nice today~ I see that boy with you in your shirt.. Funny it almost seems like your into him. But you know you're mine, right baby~? I mean.. It'd be a real shame if something bad were to happen to him~ Humans are fragile and tend to die so easily, if he knows what's good hell stay away~ And if you know what's good you'll come home to me. I'm done asking nicely darling.-

          Keith bit his lip. How did Lotor know where they were or even worse- What they were wearing? He went to find Lance as quickly as possible..

          This place was a lot more bigger then it seemed to be. Where the hell was the bathroom?? "Errr, excuse me..." Walking up to someone, Lance was unaware that he was about to ask for Lotor for help, being that he didn't exactly what knew what Keith's ex looks like. Seeing the man turn around, Lance noticed he pointy ears.. Was he a supernatural too? "Hey, er.. Sir, do you know where the bathroom is?" Keith ran to the bathrooms but had yet to find Lance, he started to panic and went to the bathroom and the other end of the building. Lotor smirked at the sight of Lance. He nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Its right over here, allow me to show you- These halls can be quiet tricky if your haven't been here before." He nudged Lance lightly in a direction leading him to a closed bathroom so he could have Lance to himself. Lance thanked the man who was showing where the restroom was. While walking he couldn't help to feel a strange feeling. "Have we gone to the same school or something?" He asked Lotor, trying to make small talk with him. He shook his head, "No but we have a friend in common. I've seen you around though.." Saw the bathroom and rushed Lance in hoping he didn't notice the sign asking people to stay out. Keith ran around asking a few people if they had seen Lance, and tried to describe him well. He sighed knowing this place was huge. He sat against the wall and concentrated on Lance, hoping he'd be able to read him from here and find him in time."Oh, cool! Who is it? I have a lot of friends yknow haha" Having the stranger practically push him in the restroom, Lance definitely knew something was wrong. Going over to the sink, Lance went over to wash is hands and continue the small talk, watching Lotor in the mirror. He soon heard Keith's voice in his head.. Not wanting to make bring any attention to himself, Lance complaint about the hot weather as he splash water on his face while trying his best to talk to Keith in his head. 

---Keith? I-I need your help I think.. Im in the bathroom with this odd stranger--- Keith bit his lip and tried to put his thought into Lances head clearly, 

---Lance, Its Lotor, he texted me a few minutes ago. I need to know where you are- You need to get out or there fast I think he's planing to hurt you.---

          Lotor continued talking to Lance politely and talking about this 'friend' they both happened to know. Lance gulped, he told Keith he was by the Greek mythology department. He just hoped he gave Keith good directions, this place was huge. This was horrible- Lance only had the taser in his pocket. If anything happens, he could use that, right? "S-Sorry, I don't know who your referring too... I have a lot of friends in the school. I also, have a boyfriend but his at home waiting for me." Turning around, he walked over to the paper towels and being to dry his hands hoping Lotor would buy his lies. "Don't tell anyone but I thought I could see myself with this boy, Keith.. but it's not going to work out between us." Lotor nodded a with an understanding face. "I see, well Keith actually has a boyfriend already so its good it won't work out between you two. You see, his boyfriend is very protective of him.. He just wants to keep his love safe, and out of the clutches of a filthy human like you-" He grew angry and eyes turned black and red. He took a step to Lance with a demonic smirk, "I'll teach you what happens when you fuCK WITH A REAL VAMPIRE BOY-!" Just as Lotor said that Keith ran into the bathroom, "Lotor-! S-Stop! Please just don't hurt him! I-Ill do whatever you want just let him go-!" Lance eyes widened at Lotor's appearance and grabbed the taser in his pocket. He hoped that the two could have a calm discussion but that wasn't going to happen. Seeing Keith open the door, Lance took advantage of that and dug the taser into Lotor's side. He cried out and shook, Lotor was now stunned for the time being. "Lance get out of here hell kill you!" Keith stepped in pulling Lance out by the arm as fast as he could. "Field trips over- I'm calling Shrio here and you're coming with me. I can't have him hurt you-" Lance ran as fast as he could with Keith, ignoring the guards that told them no running allowed indoors. He couldn't believe that just happened!