Chapter 14: My Smile Is Extinct

/Im putting songs that may be related to the chapters, but also because I like these songs and like to listen to music while I read lol. also I'm moving in like two days so I wont be online or able to update for maybe a week or so. Hopefully I can finish this chapter before I leave on Tuesday. These chapters may also be a little shorter then the first few because it takes forever to read so I hope this helps a little?

'Training your body to die...' What exactly does that mean? Confused, Lance was certainly going to ask Lotor about that later, "Are you challenging me?" Lance joked, hearing that Lotor wasn't easily seduce. He took a moment to ponder a solution that would work for both of them. "There's a carnival in town! We could go there and I'll show you what a 'normal' date should be like. Without the chains, monitor or anything that would inflict pain on me." Unsure that would be enough to satisfy him, Lance decided to add one more thing in there. "...I'll even be inclined to do things like holding hands, kisses, and other couple like things if you won't- Er, discipline me in anyway."

"Is this normal?" Allura asked Shiro quietly. "It's been a few hours and Keith still looks awful. I'm worried.." She could possibly cook Keith something to make him feel better and get his energy up. "I could make him a raw burger to eat. That's good enough, right?" Shiro watched Keith leave the room, "Its not just that.. Using his power is draining him, he hasn't been eating, and what he did eat hasn't sustained him. We need blood to survive its part of who we are.. He's been trying so hard to stop but its just not how it works and I don't know what to do. I hated Keith with Lotor but he's was keeping Keith healthy.. And when he complied he was happy-" Shiro sighed, "I'm.. Going to go home real quick and get something I can put in all his food and drinks so hell get a little better.. But he mostly just needs to rest and to relax. After he was free from Lotor he went though his, his mind was so afraid and drowned in paranoia and stress. I wish I could help him some how but he won't even let me in.."

Lotor thought for a moment, "But if you have no restrictions you'll leave me.. Anyone who is given that choice leaves and I can't have that-" Lotor sighed and ran a hand though his hair and looked down for a second. "I guess.. We can go, if you really want to be around all those people? I mean. Its dangerous out there and the sun.. A-and" He just wanted Keith safe and happy. "Maybe you could let me have your phone number again?" Lance bit his lip feeling a bit anxious about it, "I think I know what's normal for the most part.. But I don't know how to control myself. I don't even know if I can- But, I want you to be happy, I really do.." Maybe the reason Keith was so afraid was because he never had the guts to tell Lotor he was wrong, and the one time he did he didn't know how to word things, all he's done is cower or be in outright rage which Lotor doesn't respond well to.. Though Lotor was never right to hurt him.

"....Sure!" Excited that Lotor was open to change, he started to search for Keith's cell phone. What was Keith's number? Ugh, Lance couldn't remember his own much less Keith's. Worrying about looking suspicious, Lance got up from his seat and came over to sit on Lotor's lap. "I can't find my phone. Why do you need my number? Your going to stay by my side during the whole time, right?" Chuckling softly, Lance started to poke at Lotor's cheek. "You better not be planning to ditch me at the fair, I'm going to warn you~ If I can't see you, I'm going to make a scene and start crying."

Nodding, Allura understood and agreed to stay with Keith. "Alright, I'll see you in a while. Also, sorry for hitting you on the head."

Lotor blushed lightly, he wasn't used to this. He even smiled a little, "I just want to make sure if anything happens.. I mean. I guess I don't really need it, but it would make me feel better." He held Lance gently and nuzzled into him. "I love you so much, and I really want to be with you darling.. Since last we met I've seen a change in you, I like it. Perhaps that human had a slightly positive influence on you after all, none the less you are still mine and I don't want you two seeing each other." He kissed Lance's cheek and relaxed a bit just holding him.