Chapter 11: Don't Know What To Say

Lance really didn't want to kiss Lotor but he couldn't find an excuse not to do it.. Plus, it was a HUGE relief that he was able to go to bed and dodge having sex with this creature. "F-Forgive me, I think I might had gotten a bit of a cold from staying with that f-filthy human. I'm so- Unworthy of your touch, my love." Lance replied, acting shameful, not moving from the bed. Lotor caressed his cheek, "Nonsense my love, you have came back to me, your worth restored." He kissed Lances head, "One kiss is all I ask, then you can go to bed." Lotor had decided if Lance refused him a second time he would be punished.

Keith couldn't find anything, as the sun set he jogged across town, partly to get out of the sun but mostly looking for Lance. He focused as much as he could mentally screaming, "Lance! Please-! I have to find you!!"

One Kiss? That wasn't so bad of a request. Nodding, Lance crawled to where Lotor was. Soft hands cuped the side of the other males face and slowly inched to capture his lips only to jolt backwards in a sudden pain. '' -Lance! Please! I have to find you!!"

"Ughhh!" Lance groaned in anguish as a loud voice entered his head, he didn't know who it belonged to but it was giving him a migraine. Lotor frowned, "Keith.. You're upsetting me, what happened to being a good boy?" He roughly pulled Lance in and kissed him tilting his head and forcing his tongue into his mouth.

Keith stopped as he heard Lance groan. He spoke softer, "Lance? Lance is that you?? Its Keith, since I'm in your body this won't last long. Do you know where you are?" Keith looked around at the few houses lined up. "Fuck I can't tell which one.."

Eyes widened as Lance felt Lotor's tongue force its way into his mouth. Gross!! The kiss lasted for a few moments before he move his head to the side and let out a low growl. Lance could recognize the voice belonged to Keith and planed to communicate with him when Lotor left. "O-Oh My~! That kiss has certainly has stolen my breath away!" Looking away with a blush, Lance pretended to act as if he was into it. "W-Wait! What time is it? The sun is going to come out soon so you have to leave at once!"

"I don't care about me, I need to find you. I don't want Lotor to sense me but I'm going to try and lock in on you and find out which house you're in. I hate to ask to ask but can you keep him distracted? I only need a minute."

Lotor ran and hand though Lances hair, "Your too kind.. Well. I did only ask for one so I'll be off. Get rested up and I'll return shortly" Waiting for Lotor to go, Lance started to talk to Keith. "Wait. Come fine me? Keith NO! I'm sorry that I tricked you but your going to screw up the plan by coming here."

"Lance this thing wears off after a week. The plan is that I find you and me and Allura break in and get you the fuck away from him. I don't want you getting hurt, I don't want you risking yourself for me, I don't care about myself, I heal fast and I don't even matter, so no matter what you say I'm doing this." Lotor left the room and went to the bathroom as Keith went and hid on top of a roof. The sun was starting to come up but he had to finish talking with Lance
"ENOUGH KEITH! Lotor is going to find me missing and he'll be right back hunting you. Stop wasting time and get your ass on the streets to work!" Lance really didn't mean to snap at Keith but he really did believe if he went missing, Lotor will show up at his door step and probably kill him and Allura and Keith will end up being his slave all over again. Closing his eyes, Lance tried his best to tune Keith out because he didn't want to be found, all he wanted is to go to sleep right now.
"Lance.. I wasn't going to bust you out now, I just feel better knowing where you are because I'm really worried. I didn't mean to upset you.. I'm sorry- I-I guess I'll go then" With that Keith left going back to Lances apartment. He didn't mean to upset him. His head started to hurt from focusing so hard and talking for that long. He's only done that once before when Lance was in the museum but he was in his own body. Lotor left getting in his car and going into the woods, his snack was something a bit more.. Unusual, then most. After doing a bit of work Lotor found what he needed and headed back..