Chapter 19: Epileptic Warning

A/N: Alright so guess I'm not making another story to finish this lmaoo, I'm sot sure how long this is going to be but yknow whatever

          Lance couldn't feel Keith's energy at all.. He winced when Lotor stopped thrusting into him. "Seriously!?" Lance let out a frustrated growl at the sudden stop. What the hell was this? He couldn't believe Lotor was getting all pissy over not saying a stupid sentence. "You need to chill..." Lance grabbed Lotor's hand and removed it from his throat. "I don't need to follow every goddamn request you throw at me-" Lotor rolled his eyes, "Its a few words, and if you don't I feel like you'd leave again.. It's not even that hard to say. And you used to love being choked, the first time we had sex you even asked, you begged me to put my hands on you. I know all you're kinks you cant act like you're displeased all of a sudden-" He let Lance remove his hand and ran it though his own hair unsure of what exactly to do next. "I wasn't trying to get like that I thought it was sexy- Don't you like being tied up anymore? That human really softened you up.. I just... I want to hear that you love me, it's been so long since you've told me.."

          Allura wasn't expecting Keith storming out the bathroom and going on a full on rage. Holy shit.. What the hell happened to Keith? He look totally different and unrecognizable! "Keith?" Seeing her friend started to tear the room apart, Allura started to shout at him, hoping that Keith would hear her voice and realize what he was doing. "Please stop!! Keith-! You're going to hurt yourself!" It took a few minutes but Keith finally calmed down. He came back to his normal appearance and practically collapsed. He was on his knees holding fistful's of his hair in his hands as he sobbed. He had really lost Lance hadn't he? "I-I l-Lost him- Of course I-I would w-why did I think a-anyone c-could ever l-love me??" He spoke though cries. He shook his head as he rocked back and fourth, he didn't know what to do, maybe he should just die? There was nothing here for him anymore.. "W-Why was I s-s-so damn stupid!! T-To think, that I-I could ever b-be truly l-loved?! "

          Remembering the fact that Lotor and Keith once shared a romantic bond.. It left Lance's heart aching. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, Lance decided to push those feelings aside and deal with them later on. "Lotor.." Unsure on what to say or what to feel, Lance got up and sat beside him. Perhaps Keith used to enjoy being chained up ing the beginning of their relationship but not anymore. Lance didn't know for sure, but he did believe when Keith said that Lotor.. Suddenly, Lance's fingers tightened on the bed sheets below him. Holy Shit.. Turning his head around to face the floor, Lance couldn't believe what he just done. He just willingly had sex with Keith's rapist. Why?? What did he just do?! What the fuck was wrong with him?!? Of all the messed up things Lance has done, this by far was the most selfish and hurtful thing he ever did. Feeling deeply ashamed, Lance reached out and put on a bathrobe that was hanging on the back of the door and put it on. "Lotor.. I-I could never belong to you, because I don't love you... All of those times you chained me up and I was crying for you to let me go. All the times you smacked me around, when you put your hands on me out of anger. I can't forget that." Opening the bedroom door, Lance walked out and went straight to the bathroom. He whispered a low apology before leaving. It was an odd feeling but Lance knew that he had just used Lotor for his own sexual needs and he felt awful for that as well.

"Keith!" Tears ran down her cheeks as she ran over to Keith and wrap her arms around him, softly cradling the boy. This shouldn't had never happen! Trying to fine an excuse on what Lance did.. Maybe he was Brainwashed? Forced? All of this just didn't add up and she wished Keith of all people didn't have to know about that. "Keith, none of this is your fault.. Lance... I-I don't know what's going on with him.." Hearing Keith's that words broke her heart even further. How could Lance betray Keith like this..?