Chapter 12: Dirty Paws

Letting out a growl, Lance tried his best to ignore the bitter taste of blood and gulped some down his throat, at a certain point the smell had gotten to be overwhelming and he spit some up. Seeing the sight of the bloody mess on the floor, Lance had gotten light headed and dizzy. Trying to get up to walk it off, he stumbled over his feet. "Water- Ugh I-I need water-" He suddenly crouched over and spit up once again. 

          Nodding her head, Allura agreed that selling the drugs on the school campus would be the best idea for now. "Well, normally a gram of weed sells about 15$ but some people are willing to pay 20$ for it." Finishing the food the two of them headed out. "So, your friend always carries a gun around him? How bad is your neighborhood?"

          Lotor shot up a little concerned and picked Lance up laying him on the bed and bringing him a trashcan, "Take it easy love, I'll be back in a moment." He went into the bathroom that was connected with the bedtoom and got a little water for him. Handing him the cup he sat Lance up and rubbed his back, "Don't take more then you can handle baby, just take a minute to let it settle.." He got up and put the body in the bag, "Next time I'll make sure to get something fresher then this.. Human blood is better I'm sure though... I'm heading out to get rid of the body. I'll clean the blood when I get back. Just- Rest a bit love, try not to overwork yourself alright?"

          Keith nodded as they walked back, his stomach hurt a little since he wasn't used to the food but he ignored it the best he could. "We live on the edge of town, just outside it so there isn't anyone really. But a human had kidnapped him once and sort of.. Dissected him, he wanted Shiro's super strength for himself so he tried to cut his arm off to find out his secrets. Like me he's gone though hell.. He keeps a gun as a precaution, it just makes him feel safer. He has a prosthetic arm that works fine but sometimes he gets these flashes when he's back on some lab table and.." Keith trailed of getting quiet before speaking up again. "It's not something we talk about often." Keith winced a little as they got back into Lances place, he felt weak and sick though he wasn't sure why. He rushed to the bathroom hoping he wouldnt throw up, but it sure looked that way.

          Lance took the water Lotor gave him and drank some, he felt absolutely drained of his energy. "...Alright.. I-" He tried to speak but the words couldn't come out.. Once Lotor left Lance again spit out even more blood into the trash can. His stomach was in knots as he laid back down in bed, he pulled the covers over him. "K-K-Keith..." He whispered softly. Wondering if he could connect with his boyfriend, Lance tried to communicate with him... "T-Talk to me... I j-just wanna hear your voice.. Please..."

"That's a shame. Some humans could just be as evil." Allura told him, disgusted by anyone who would do that. Getting home, Allura took some of the pot and put it in her bag. "Keith?? Hey, I'm heading out to see what I can sell. Be back a little later" She called out to him before leaving, unaware that he was throwing up in the bathroom.

          Lotor drove down the road slitting the boys wrists so it looked like he killed himself just in case the body was found. Then he tied weighs to the feet and dropped him over the pear into a nearby lake. After finishing that Lotor went to the store getting a few things that might be better for 'Keith' to eat. And soon enough he was on he way back home, hopefully everything was fine and he had just eaten too fast

          Keith called back, "Alright- I'll be here." He threw up the fast food from earlier shaking and panting a little, he heard a small voice in his head, Lance?? He leaned back and focused hard, "Lance. Its me, are you ok? What's wrong? What did he do to you?" Keith was getting more and more worried, he wanted to get closer to try and gear better but he lacked the strength to even get up right now. He threw up again till it was nothing but stomach bile. He forced himself up and got a glass of water, maybe he shouldn't have eaten that much?

          Hearing Keith's voice made Lance smile a bit as he sunk into the mattress. "Lotor brought me a lovely gift, a dead fucking body, and ordered me to drink from it. The blood didn't agree with my stomach and had made me sort of sick. He's out now, disposing the body while I rest." Turning to hug the pillow, Lance close his eyes growing more and more tired  "I'm so sorry I lost my temper with you... I wish you were here. Laying next to me, Cuddling me..." He let out a yawn and wiped his teary eyes before drifting off to sleep.

"Lance? Lance- Its ok I'm not upset, can you stay awake for a second? Allura is out doing some 'work' but.. I miss you, And I'm so sorry about all this, I never meant for you to get involved in any of this. But I'll make it right and you'll be back before you know it" He figured Lance had gone to sleep since he wasn't answering. He whispered a quick 'I love you' before getting up and going to Lances room. He laid down and sighed quietly.

          Lotor made another stop as he noticed a familiar face. One Takashi Shirogane.. He smirked and pulled up beside him, "Well hello there, you're looking well~ Is your boy toy still out of town? My my you're just losing everyone now aren't you?" Shiro paused, he never knew Lotor as the one to gloat.. "What are you getting at princey, I remember last time we 'talked' I broke your nose in two places and grave you enough scars to count at least half your sins." Lotor chuckled, "Ah yes. But that was before I had leverage~ Bye bye Takashi~!" Shiros eyes widened as Lotor pulled away and drove off. He half chased the car but it was gone to fast. So he drove to Lances place instead to kill the human who let Keith be taken.

          Standing outside of the school, Allura was getting a few clients but most turned away after hearing the price. Sighed in annoyance, wondering if she should come up with a new method on getting cash. She would give this one last shot before switching plans. In the meanwhile she was going home to get some rest. Walking down the street, Allura noticed there was a car she didn't recognize parked outside. That was strange. Maybe it's- Oh No! Allura realized he could be Keith's ex boyfriend. 'Keith' could be in serious danger!! Going in the apartment, Allura stood very quiet and took the fire extinguisher out of it's place. Not knowing that it was Shiro and thinking that it was Keith's crazy ex, she snuck up on him and hit Shiro over the head with the fire extinguisher. "I' am calling the cops on your crazy ass!! You better get out of here!!" She shouted at him.

          Keith heard Allura shout and jumped out of bed, he stumbled to the door hoping she was ok. She's done a lot for him so protecting her is the least he could do. Shiro fell to his knees holding his head in his hands, "Ah- Itai! Sore o udedokei boku no kami!!" Keith opened the door to find Shiro and Allura, "Allura wait-! This is my brother Shiro!" He went over to him helping him up, "She didn't mean it, its been a rough day-" Shiro rubbed his head, "I must be deaf, you called me you're brother- And I know damn well I'm not related to scum like you- Lotor has Keith.. I though you were different? What happened and who the gosh darn heck is he??" Shiro was just too confused.. "I'm Keith, me and Lance switched bodies for a bit, Lotor has Lance whos in my body for now- I wanted to text you but I don't have my phone.. Come and sit down and we can explain"

          Seeing Keith come out of the room and hearing that this was Keith's friend, Allura couldn't help but to blush out of embarrassment, although she glared at Shiro when he called him 'scum'. Entering the living room, Allura offered Shiro a place to sit before turning to Keith. "I stood outside of the school for a few hours and I've made 75$, that's kinda low. We may have to think of a back up plan if we continue to make this kind of money."

          Keith nodded, "Maybe if the price is lower then normal more people will want it and you'll sell more faster?" He sat next to Shiro, "We have a plan to get Lotor, we just have to stay calm.. Lance was so brave to take my place in this and I really do love him." Shiro sighed a little, "Alright.. I didn't mean to call you scum, its just-"

"I know, humans are tricky, and if you thought he'd just hand me over to him after how I felt, I can see why you'd be mad. But its ok, I talked to him earlier, telepathically that is, and he's ok, Lotor hasn't really hurt him from what I know or taken advantage of him. We have a week before this wears off. If we can't get a gun I want to use yours, I know killing like that is wrong.. Hopefully Lance can do it when he's back in his body"

"Keith, that bastard deserves to die, right and wrong aside I'm with you on ending him."