VERY UPDATE MUCH WOW

It's been so long 0o0
I'm a whole year older
A whole year.. Wiser? No
A whole year gayer!

And aside from the many stories I already have I'm considering making another! But I want all the people who actually read my works to help guide me with what to write!

A lot of you most likely read these ship books from key words and recommendations, so what is it you want to read?

What things or events do you want?
What ships do you like? (Only M/M)
What's a good % of smut to fluff for a book ?

I wanna hear it!

Below I'll have a list of fandoms I'm into enough to write about and let you lovelies decide from there! Ill also list some OCs of mine! Please comment and encourage other readers to do the same! I love the feedback.

First things first however :)
I plan to make a long, full length book of this. Meaning 3000 words minimum each chapter and at least 10 chapters.

That's right!

30,000 words is my minimum goal for this new book!

It would be nice of I could use my OCs that way I can get paid for the book since I dont want to get in trouble :)

But I'll leave that up to you guys! I have over 300 followers after all so I hope you'll give a good response haha

Anyway, heres the list portion and thank you for sticking with me this far! It means the world to me!

Fandoms:

BNHA

Voltron

Homestuck (^2)

DC/Marvel

SvTFOE

Attack On Titan

LoT

Fairy Tail

Haikyuu

Naruto

Free

OCs:
I'm open to suggestions for characters as well.

I lost most of my referance imagines and stuff so I suppose you could imagine a long never ending list of different hot guys of all shapes and sizes and colors with cute ship dynamics, sorrie.

I'll try to make another book for them here for quicker referance but there you have it.