Chapter 24: gUESS WHOS BACK

/Hey sorry I know it's been a long ass time, my friend was having a time and needed a break so we just started this rp back up last night or maybe today? Like 1am. Anyway, I'll be updating more now so let's see where this goes! Thanks for being with it this long lol.

          Coran gave Keith a small hug after it was all said and done. He did the same for Allura and decided to leave and restart his life and try to make amends with the people he's hurt.Keith gave a small sigh and looked back to see that Lance was gone. He immediately got worried and panicked, "L-Lance? Lance where are you-?!" He knew he shouldn't even care about Lance for what he saw with Lotor but in his heart he knew he wouldn't be as to really let go of him that easily.. He looked around the room, then went back into the bathroom. Hearing the owner call out though the wall he ran out and into the kitchen-There he saw Lance drinking for the new corpse, he.. He really killed that man? He never thought Lance would really be able to kill anyone.. But he understood why Lance did it.He stood there frozen, wishing he hadn't come into the kitchen.. 

          He shouldn't be there, he shouldn't be trying to help Lance. He should be breaking Lances body till they switch and leave him with misery! But.. He just couldn'tAfter what felt life forever he rushes back out and grabbed Allura's wrist, "I want to leave... I don't want to see him.. In my body- I can't do this I'm not strong enough-!" He teared up glancing back to the kitchen door. "When is this curse going to west off?? Please- Please undo this thing so I can hurry up and just fucking end it.. He already ripped my heart out and I can't stop myself from loving him, I won't stop until I die while he doesn't even care about me- Don't make me.. Please Allura.."He hated his- He knew Lance betrayed him, he knew Lance hurt him bad enough to make him want to end his own life and yet.. He still saved him and spared him.. Why?! Why couldn't this all just be over?!?! 

          He wiped his eyes and let out a shaky sign trying not to get too worked up over it but it was proving to be a little harder to do then he thought.. He just wanted to cry or hit something or both-"What am I going to do about all this..." He mumbled to himself as he stumbled back leaning on the wall and sliding down to he was sitting on the floor leaning against it. "Every road seems to lead to a dead end, nothing works out, I probably couldn't even kill myself of I tried, it'd be just my fuckin' luck"  

          Allura wasn't expecting Keith to be in tears... Where was Lance? "I-I know this hurts but the effect should be over soon." Seeing her friend brake down was really breaking her heart but she needed Keith to be strong right now. Before her uncle left, Allura had asked for one of his guns that was made specifically to kill vampires. She put it away but wanted it just in case. Mostly for Lotor.. "Keith, everything seems to be hopeless now but it won't stay that way. I promise you, things will get better."Knowing the pain Keith was in, Allura walked over and pulled her friend into a hug. "Lance was a fool for cheating on you, eventually karma is going to bite him in the ass- I know your hurting but we need to focus and get to a safe place as soon as possible."

          Grabbing Keith's hand, Allura knew the best thing was to go over to Shiro's house. She never shot a gun before, and hoped that Shiro will be a better shooter then her..   Noticing the sky was getting dark, she held Keith hand a bit tighter and started to walk a little more faster. "The drug should wear off by morning, I think it's best for Lance to stay here... We need to go right now Keith."  

          Keith nodded and held onto her tightly as they left. "How much does Shiro know about this?" He asked with a anxious tone. He wanted to see Shiro soon and tell him just what was going on.. If only he had his phone. He took a few deep breaths and walked quickly to the edge of town where Shiro lived. "Shiro?" He called out as he open ed the door leading Allies inside. "Shiro don't be mad but I brought Allura here and we really need to talk to you" He looked though the kitchen and got out a bottle of wine starting to drink it. "Now that I'm human I won't be so tolerant to alcohol maybe I'll finally be able to get drunk and ignore my problems like a normal fucking person"