Chapter 23 NEW EDIT $UC|(3R$

A/N: My friend is having some time off so I wont be updating till they're alright. Sorry about it but there isn't much I can do. They write half of this so if you want to tell her anything you can send it to me and I'll let her know. That's for following the story this far <>

          Blocking the door, Lance ones again ran to the toilet and started to throw up.. Only this time it was blood. His head soon started to spin as he blacked out ones more.This time he was dreaming about someone.. It was Lotor? Wait- Lotor was in the dream but it certainly wasn't about him. Looking at the side there lies the dead corpse Bending down Lance rest a hand on the dead body.. it was still warm.. There was a deep gash where Lotor had hit the man at, the womb it self haven't stopped bleeding. The sight of it would make anyone stomach turn but not him. He remembers Lotor talking about how Vampires need blood to survive. "What will happen if I don't drink?" Lance ask, looking up at Lotor. "It all depends on your body. Some can handle a couple of days without blood, others can't- it's easy to tell when your in need of it. Your body will slowly start shutting itself down, your movement will be a lot more slower and your mind will play tricks on you. A Vampire is the most dangerous to it self and the people around him when it's starving."Taking another look at the dead man on the ground, all of his empathy and respect for this body is gone. To Lance- This was now his meal to feast on. 

          Arriving at the bar, Allura was reveled to hear no one was hurt as it yet. "H-Hi Uncle.. I haven't seen you in a long time." She greeted him cautiously. Knowing that her Uncle wanted to show them something and it mostly likely will be 'Lance', Allura directly try to change the conversation. Maybe she could lead him away and Keith could look for Lance. "I do remember!! That trip was so much fun.. Uncle, we haven't seem each other in such a long time. I have so much stuff to tell you."  Coran smiled as he listened to Allura, so cute, he was glad she remembered. Even if they could get through to him Coran's brain was messed up beyond repair.. He and other hunters were on the edge of being mentally insane. Many hunters who are caught are put in mental wards in fact. He kicked the bathroom door, "You awake in there beastie~?" He chuckled and took the key from his pocket. "He may look normal, but he caused all this damage to the bar- He even tried to pose as you Lance! He must have read my mind of something, he looks nothing like you though." Coran slowly opened the door, Lance had passed out again so he was laying there on the ground barely in view. Coran smirked and grabbed him by his hair and dragged him out, "This my loveys, is a vampire. I real one, I fought him myself.. I wanted to tell you the first time we fought about three years ago- But I knew you wouldn't believe me without proof. and now here it is, proof!" Keith froze with fear as he saw Lance in his body, it felt unreal to be looking at himself. "C-Coran.. This is so wrong, even if he is a vampire" He shook his head, "You've been stalking an innocent being- You are no better then him.. You've killed too havent you?"

"But I never killed humans-!" Coran augured. "They were still living beings!" Keith shouted back, "Some of those people were just trying to bled, to live normal lives.. And you exposed them, hunted them down and took their lives. You. Are. No. Better!" He pushed Coran back causing him to drop Lance. Keith picked him up glaring at him. Something inside Coran clicked, didn't that vampire say he and Lance switched bodies.. Was he telling the truth?? Lance was much more feisty this time around too.. Why would he protect a creatures body that wasn't his unless... "Keith.. You- You're using him for his body! It's Lance in there isn't it? You tricked him into swapping bodies with you so you could walk out in the sun!? I bet he didn't even know what you were till he hid in here- And had to face me! This poor human boy.. Trapped in such a horrid body..."