Chapter 2: Infected

/I have to update a few chapters at a time right now but it will slow down and you may have to wait for longer periods each time. But I'll try my best not to take to long and to actually finish this one.

         Holding his arm in pain, Lance watched from the side lines. He was super impressed with Keith's athletic skills and how fast he was. "Way to go Keith! That's it Buddy!!" Keith blushed a little, his face was a little red from playing anyway so it blended in well. He caught a ball or two and manged to doge almost all that came his way, until one had hit his face. There were three people left on each team but Keith had been dodging another ball and couldn't see it coming. He sighed and walked off, using his shirt to wipe his face and exposing his pale but toned torso. "Wow! Amazing!" Lance shouted, impressed with Keith. Seeing Keith lift his shirt he was surprise he doesn't even have a scratch on him, but were there.. Scars? It was too quick to see clearly. Keith gotten hit with a ball twice yet it was no bruising though. He sat down and leaned back with another sigh, "Man..." He said quietly as he ran his hand through his hair messing it up a little bit but it wasn't like he cared. He glanced over at Lance, "..Hows your arm...?"

"I-It's fine...." He lied. His arm was hurting him really badly, Although he was embarrass, it seem that he was the only one in the class that really gotten injured. "You must bruise easy huh? Looks kind of funny, like a tan rotting banana.." He smiled a little but it quickly faded. Not only did he hate his smile, but he didn't want to seem like he was making fun of Lance either, "Yeah. Thanks.." Lance replied annoyed, not appreciating the comment Keith made. Grabbing his gym bag, Lance was going to skip his next class and meet that sweet girl behind the bleachers. He got up and went to the locker room taking his time. Keith bit his lip and went to get changed, he'd probably be late for the last class but he didn't really care.. After walking around a bit he got in class and took a seat casually looking around. Where was Lance? He seemed in a hurry... So why wasn't he in class yet?

          Arriving at there meeting spot, Lance was happy to see that girl and to see she hadn't ditched him. Going over he wrapped his arm around her waist, softly pulling her towards him. The two start kissing each other, Lance let out a pleasurable moan when she pressed against him.. After a few minutes had passed the girl pushed him against the wall, Lance was a bit surprised how strong she was for some one her size. He shiverd a bit when he felt her tongue licking his neck, whoa! This girl was sinking her nails into him and it really hurts. What the fUCK? Lance's eyes widened in fear. Her fangs were fully out and she was going to bite him. "MONSTER!!!" Lance kicked the girl in the leg and was let go as she cried out, he was now running in the field. "MONSTER! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Unfortunately the vampire girl cought up with Lance, tackling him to the ground, putting her hands on his throat, trying her best to strangle him.

         Keith got up from class and went to look for Lance, it wasn't like him to just not show up. And no one had called him to the office either.. He knew something was up. He couldn't find Lance in any bathroom or locker room, he couldn't seem to think where he'd go. Till he happened to hear what sounded like his voice outside. He peeked out the bathroom window and noticed Lance struggling under a girl- But it wasn't just any girl.. Another vampire! Keith rushed outside and tackled the girl hissing in her face and pinning her down. No one hurts Lance, no human nor monster will get away with it. Not now, not ever. Lance was saved by Keith but he was still super scared. Wait...Keith was hissing at that girl! HE HAD FANGS TOO?!? Oh, Hell NO! How many monsters were there? He got off the ground and ran as fast as he could! He was done with this crazy ass school with these crazy ass monsters. After choking the girl and laying her body behind the bleachers and chased after Lance. He wanted to corner him and make him swear not to tell anyone.. Or kill him before he could tell. If anyone found out he was a vampire he'd be hunted and killed for sure.. Lance was cornered by Keith and he was honestly scared shitless. "NO! Get the FUCK away from me! You're a monster just like her!!!" Lance shouted at him. Keith frowned, "Lance please. If I wanted to you'd be dead already, I just saved your life instead of letting her kill you. I'm not like the others- But I cant let you tell anyone about this- About me." Lance was shaking like a leaf, he couldn't believe this was happening to him. "I-I won't tell anyone, I SWEAR! Just p-please let me go home."

          He sighed, "Ok.. But-" He hesitated, how scared Lance must be right now.. "Look, I'm going to be frank about this. If you tell anyone Ill have to kill you ok? Once the others in school realize you know they'll hunt you down, and when they find that girl dead they might blame you. Normally I wouldn't give to shits, whats one human life? But you're different for some reason.. So even though you might hate me or whatever, if you want to keep your life you'll stick close to me" Lance dropped to his knees, tears started to stream down his face. He was horrified that he might lose his life if he didn't stick with Keith demands. "I-I understand...I'll do whatever you want just please don't kill me." He took a step back to give him space. "Its not blackmail, and I promise not to get in your business. But this is for your protection Lance.. The only other option would be to turn you into a vampire and teach you how to kill and defend yourself. You're stuck with me either way"

         Lance understood perfectly clear... The last thing he wanted was to change into one of them! The thought of killing others made him sick to his stomach. Pulling himself off the ground Lance made sure he keep his distance from Keith. "G-Got it. I'll do whatever you say... I really don't want to die or get changed into a monster—er, Vampire." He nodded a little, "Yeah, I wont lie being like this really sucks sometimes, but the powers are great." He looked around, "I um.. Ill see you later then. Sorry for the scare..." Lance grabed is backpack and walked home. Today was a day from hell and it wasn't going to get better anytime soon. Hopefully he won't make Keith upset in anyway or he might be done for. And he coukdnt even change schools, there were probably momsters there too so hed take his chanced being protected by Keith. After school was finally over Keith left following Lance home. He stayed hidden and very far behind so no one could notice. He wanted to make sure Lance would be ok.