Chapter 18: Young Volcanoes

Feeling Lotor's fingers inside of him, Lance arched his back at the sudden intrusion. His breath quivering a bit as he felt the other man inside of him, completely forgetting that he was a killer and an abuser. Lance's cheeks flushed, and his eyes a bit hazy as he started to match the rhythm of Lotor's movement. "..S-Shut up.. Mmm~" Starting to rock himself, Lance started to moan louder. "Y-Your the one will be begging like a slut, y-you- Ahh.. Your dick is so fucking hard for me~"

         Allura really didn't know want to say.. She definitely felt bad for Keith. Even though Lance was her best friend, Lance didn't deserve Keith at all. "Shiro and I went to check out were Lance and Lotor was earlier. I ran to the window and Lance was pasted out snoring on the couch. Shiro didn't detect Lotor so we figured he was out hunting for food." Seeing Keith expression change, Allura rested her hand on top of Keith's. "It's still dark outside, I'm sure Lance would be more then excited to hear from you when the sun is out. In the mean while, I'm here! I'll be more then happy to hear about your plan!" Keith shook his head, "Don't get me wrong. You're very kind, but I want Lance. I love him.. And I just need to make sure he's alright. I don't know what I'd do with myself if he was hurt or unhappy because of me" Keith sighed a little, "I guess I could try after the movie.. You can pick, I have to use the bathroom real quick before it starts." He got up and headed to the bathroom, "And um.. Thank you Allura" 

         Lotor smirked and stopped moving his fingers, "Me, beg? Not like this, not when I have control~ I'll finger you when I want and I'll fuck you when I want, but you being a good boy might persuade me otherwise" He kissed Lance slipping his tongue into Lances mouth with a soft moan. "Mmm~" Gods, letting Lotor take full control felt so damn good.. Lance's moans increased when he felt the other male tongue slide into his mouth. His cock was fully erect from all the stimulation that it was started to hurt. Twirling his tongue around with Lotor's, Lance bucked his hips faster, trying to get a more movement. Lotor smirked and pressed his tip to Lances entrance slowly entering him after practically ripping his fingers from him. Lotor let out a low groan rolling his hips slamming into him fully. "Ahh~ Damn-" This was already feeling amazing, Lotor rolled his hips and kissed Lance harder, "Promise you'll stay with me forever- I need to hear you say it-" Hissing at the sudden intrusion to his entrance, Lance eye's widened Lotor's was so.. Huge. "Ahhhh...." Lance legs started to shake, this felt absolutely amazing. "L-Lotor- Your.. Your cock... F-Fuck me...Fuck me harder.. P-Please" He begged, desperate for Lotor to slam into him again and again. Lotor smirked, "That's more like it~ Now tell me your mine~" He slammed into Lance groaning at the pleasure, the last time 'Keith' was here he hated sex, he wouldn't even be willing to kiss him half the time.. Lotor kissed down Lances neck sucking and biting leaving a wide trail if dark marks. 

          Keith sat in the bathroom and closed his eyes focusing on Lance, he just wanted to hear him. He kept quiet not wanting to disturb him if he was sleeping. Maybe if he really focused he could see him too, that would be nice.. Worrying about Keith, Allura wasn't sure weather he should be alone or not. Gently knocking on the bathroom door, she begin to call out to Keith.

          Moving his head to the side, Lance was overwhelmed by pleasure and almost everywhere Lotor was touching him felt too good. He surprisingly didn't mind being bitten, as it only intensified the feeling that much further. "L-Lotor... Ah~!!" Being slammed into like that, Lance's body begin to shake, unsure how much he could handle all of this. "I-I'm going c-cum.. Ah... Y-

Yes~! Keep fucking me like that." Lance moaned obviously ignoring the other males request. Lotor stopped mid thrust, he put his hand to Lance's throat ever so slowly tightening his grip as he spoke. "You've ignored me twice now darling. I want to hear you announce that you belong to me, or I'll tie you up and leave you in here hard and on edge. I have cock rings so don't think I wont~" He didn't move at all, and his other hand held Lances waist so he couldn't move either, not even a little to get out a last thrust. 

Keith Sighed a little, "I-Ill be right out, I started feeling sick again so it might be a while" He refocused his thoughts on Lance. He heard a moan and felt confused, he tried harder to envision Lance to see what was going on, then suddenly he heard more and it was clear. Lance was moaning Lotors name.. He was willing being fucked by that monster-! And he was fucking enjoying it?!  Keith felt himself losing control, this was possibly the second time in his life he was truly angry.. His skin was a new shade of purple getting a bit darker as he grew a few inches in size, he cried out grabbing fistful's of his hair, he was loosing himself to his darker side. He trashed the bathroom then slammed the door open pushing Allura out of the way, all he could see was red as he trashed the living room too..

A/N: Yo sup, uh so, this is going on for a while, should I make like, 20 chapters then a new storys with another 20 or so? Or should I just let this have like a billion chapters?  Also- Pride is in like 11 days for me (September 9th) I'm excited so, yeah